Question Demolisher

3 replies to this topic

#1 fisher521

fisher521

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • State:Massachusetts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:20 AM

I have a stock demolisher and no flywheel modding experience. Will the Blastertech Stryfe stage 3 Honey Badger 130 XT60 kit work, and how hard will the installation be?
If it does not work, what beginner-level modifications should I do?

#2 SirBrass

SirBrass

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • State:California

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:42 PM

It'll work in that the motors will fit, but the wiring lengths will be all wrong. Look at the blastersmith UK site for their kit & also look up foamdataservices YouTube video on rewiring the demolisher. It's actually one of the more difficult ones to rewire because of the opposite side battery tray & the lack of much internal room.

#3 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:40 PM

It'll work in that the motors will fit, but the wiring lengths will be all wrong. Look at the blastersmith UK site for their kit & also look up foamdataservices YouTube video on rewiring the demolisher. It's actually one of the more difficult ones to rewire because of the opposite side battery tray & the lack of much internal room.

I have heard/seen this as well.

#4 SirBrass

SirBrass

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • State:California

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:12 PM

I think fds had the most straight forward & least "tricky" rewire, but it requires use of a MOSFET. Not hard if you are willing to solder & follow his directions specifically. I say this because you have to wire up a mosfet properly in order to make it work.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question, Demolisher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users