My modded stryfe

Mods Homemade

2 replies to this topic

#1 Stephenv321

Stephenv321

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:08 PM

So a while back I bought a stryfe with intentions of modding it and I just Berber got around to it but recently I had the time so upon disassemby while taking out the wires and stuff I lost of switches so I couldn't do anything. Then I had the brilliant idea of taking an old power strip switch and putting it in so I did it's running on stock batteries and stock motors with 16 gauge reword the switch is quite comfortable it's ranges are about stock

#2 ravetrooper

ravetrooper

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:22 PM

That's an interesting concept using a power strip switch. I love how more and more random household objects become more useful the further into this hobby I dive...

Gut the electronics, drill a hole in the shell, and attach a crank to the gear. Bam, crank-action stampede that doesn't require batteries, or even a trigger.

...(also judging by your past posts, I would consider you pretty dang wise elder like in the modding community :lol: )

#3 SirBrass

SirBrass

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

The video isn't playing sound on my phone. Is the power switch being used to turn the flywheel motors on & off?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mods, Homemade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users