Its SUPER simple. All you need is A4s, 1 elite dart, electrical tape, and any mega blaster
1. Cut 2 A4s in half. The hotdog way.
2. Roll 3 of those 4 halves tightly. The 4th one, you can throw away or use to make another.
3. Stick an elite in there. Adjust the tightening as required.
4. Tape it so it doesn't come apart. Go all the way around, all the way down.
5. Roll 1 end a bunch of times with tape. Just enough to be able to stuff the tube into the blaster.
6. Cut about 5 1 inch strips, then cut them the long way.
7. Use those strips to seal one end of the tube (the same one from #5). You shouldn't be able to see paper from that end. The sealed end is the part that goes into the blaster.
Voila basic converter. You may need to make multiple because they are kinda hard do master at first. But it's basically free, so you can't complain XD
PS. This is only the basics.
For things like the cyclone shock, make 6 of them and cut em. Or measure the needed length and cut them.
Mega magnus, you either have to cut the tube, or remove the thing that prevents your dart from falling out while priming.
Will work on big shock and probably the hot shock. Don't have any other megas to test.
This will NOT let you use mags. Single shot only.
Edited by Bryansuh, 16 February 2017 - 09:32 AM.