Connecticut Nerf Out - Sunday, January 29th 2017
This war allows us to stack 2 events on the same weekend (NYCNO is the day before!) Mix of DIY and Superstock with mobstacles for cover. We will be nerfing regardless of the weather, so dress warm.
10 AM to around 4 PM.
West Rocks Middle School
81 West Rocks Rd, Norwalk, CT 06851
Parking: 41.133884, -73.414676
Cranbury Elementary School
10 Knowalot Ln, Norwalk, CT 06851
Parking: 41.156607, -73.402940
Bring your own. Due to the forecast for mid 30s, I don't plan on having much downtime. There will still be rounds to play during lunch.
Eye protection is mandatory, regardless of age.
Barrel taps ARE allowed (TAG WITH YOUR HAND, not your barrel)
Blaster hits count and hits to anything you are carrying count.
Shields and melee are not allowed.
For DIY rounds, try to keep your average at or under 300 FPS.
For SS rounds, try to keep your average at or under 150 FPS.
- #6 Slugs
- #8 Slugs
- Suction Cup Slugs (SCS)
- Silicone Domes
- Stock Darts of any variety and any length
- Winter jacket
- Blaster for a raffle. (NIB Maximizer, System 2000, 1500 Arrow Shooter, etc)
- Darts. This one is kind of important. Bring at least a couple hundred.
- At least 2 primaries. We will have loaners available.
- Pistol, maybe. I keep bringing one and we never end up doing pistol rounds.
- Uma Thurman if I remember to bring the soda bottles
- 2 Flag CTF
- Speed rounds
If you want to participate, bring a $10-20 blaster to toss in. We'll assign everyone a number and pick from a random number program.
Confirmed Attendees (8):
A wild DX
Edited by Duxburian, 25 January 2017 - 03:46 AM.