Photo

Nerf titan trouble

4 replies to this topic

#1 Elflameo1

Elflameo1

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:36 AM

Hello I am quite new to modding and this being my secound mod. I am having issues with my Titan I am trying to unscrew the stock barrel (and when I got it I did accidentally screw it on untill it "clicked") but it isn't working.

When I try turning it clockwise it moves but only about 20 degrees and then becomes unmovable because of the force required (and I don't want to break my blaster).

However when I turn it anti-clockwise it doesn't have as much resistance but then it hits a block and can't be turned.

Thanks and please help a newbie out!

#2 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:04 AM

You just have to keep turning it until it will unscrew. There are detents on the underside of the missile post that you will have to break off after removing it anyways, and those are what is keeping it from unscrewing currently.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#3 Elflameo1

Elflameo1

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:54 PM

thanks i should have checked the underside of the barrel before screwing it on. Does it need to be turned clockwise or anti clock wise. thank you as well!

#4 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:09 AM

Lefty loosey, righty tighty.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#5 Elflameo1

Elflameo1

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:28 PM

thanks got it off (took two of us but we did it)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users