So I was getting a drain blaster, and needed a cylinder for a shotgun barrel and saw my hammer shot. I was sad that I had to take its cylinder; I mean it was a perfectly good hammer shot. So there I was with a hammer shot without the cylinder. I sat for a bit then thought what if I single it? So I looked in my parts bin and found an old super tec 3 barrel. I cut the barrels apart and sanded one down to make it smooth. I also found a strange rubber gasket; lord knows where it came from. This gasket just so happened to fit on the tec 3 barrel. So naturally I cut it to fit on the hammer shot plunger assembly and shoved it on the barrel. Finally I used superglue (later I will use hot glue) to attach the barrel to the blaster piece; and wallah I had a single shot hammer shot; and still could use the reaped cylinder for my shotgun(will do a write up on it later when I have it finished).Next It needed a name which I am horrible at doing. My friend said I should name it the "dream" so of course I went with it. I added Ix-1 by accident and changed it to ex-1(I didn't know the difference) but that's not present in the pictures. I haven't been on awhile but now I will be a lot more active and I will be posting more.
Edited by Cheefman45, 08 January 2017 - 11:08 AM.