Photo

Nitefinder modding

3 replies to this topic

#1 NerfBeginner16

NerfBeginner16

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:04 AM

Hi im doing a mod for my Nitefinder im removing AR and im adding a 24 pound spring I got from home depot. Should I reinforce it? and if so how and what to use? Thanks!

#2 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:07 AM

In future, reference the directory. There's over a dozen older threads on the nitefinder.

http://nerfhaven.com...ions-directory/

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#3 NerfBeginner16

NerfBeginner16

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:06 AM

I dont want a complex guide I just want an answer should I reniforce or not?! Seriously stop picking on me CaptainSlug just cause I wanna here from the people and not a guide made for people with degrees in engineering that I dont have.Also when I tryed to look at one of your sites nitefinder guides the image link I clicked on in someones wonderful post. Sent me to a magzine website in spanish with obama sleeping and sulooting. How is that part of the post? How is that part of the nerf mod guide? For the last time CaptainSlug I have disabilitys like adhd ocd and sencory issues. and understand things better sometimes while  talking to people not complex guides with pictures of spanish obama sleeping. So please just let me talk to people and here what they have to say as people. Thank you and have a good day.

#4 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:32 PM

stop picking on me

You have been suspended for 10 days as result of this and other crappy posts. "Picking on you" is basically my job. You have all the resources available to the rest of us to research the answer to your own questions but continue to refuse to do so. I can't do all of your deductive reasoning for you nor can I do your own basic research.

I have disabilitys

I do too. I don't care about yours, and you don't care about mine. I don't use mine as a crutch or an excuse for my own failures. Stop using yours in that manner.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users