The Wallmart Report

I don't know if this will help...

9 replies to this topic

#1 EDA

EDA

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 08:53 PM

(If this post is useless feel free to delete it)
The Wall-mart report for the Aransas Pass Wall-mart

Hello fellow nerfers, today I went to the Wall-mart in Aransas Pass Texas, below I will post all of my findings of nerf and nerf like weapons, let me say that the nerf section was not very big in fact, it only covered about one twelfth of the isle.
The very first thing that caught my eye was the Titan N-strike and company, I was amazed at how big the gun(s) were, and it had a fairly hefty price tag as well $40.00 they only had two left, also there was about 20 or so Atomic and Reactor ball guns, as well as about 20 night strike nite finders.
I looked inside their Ammo bin and found a ten pack of normal micros, two ten sonic micros packs, a ten pack of sonic megas and even a pack of Gyro strike ammo, also they had over 50 spider-man web slinging glove thingies 2 out of 3 of the actions are dart firing, they may have some potential as weapons.
In addition, the last items I saw were disk shooters with disk refills but seeing as how crummy they were I will not type much about them.
I bought a pair of night strike nite finders, will let you know what I think of them pretty soon, EDA

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 09:02 PM

Wait... Night-strike Nitefinders? Are they blue or red?

~ompa

#3 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 09:37 PM

oh might those be the new color schemed ones which were though to have tracks like the scout for attaching onto the big-rig?
~SS

#4 LiKnSmAkScOmIn

LiKnSmAkScOmIn

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 10:10 PM

EDA, if you're reading this, is the color of the gun red or blue?If it's red, try hooking it up onto the missile launcher on the n-strike where the pistol goes.
Morons With Guns own you.

#5 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 02:32 PM

On Nerf HQ, they posted a picture of what the new NFs are supposed to look like. They are red, with a rail type piece on the top to attatch to the Titan.

-Diablo

NHQ Administrator | www.nerfhq.com

#6 FIDO

FIDO

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 03:26 PM

On Nerf HQ, they posted a picture of what the new NFs are supposed to look like. They are red, with a rail type piece on the top to attatch to the Titan.

we do too.
http://img.photobuck...adance/EX-3.jpg

Edited by FIDO, 16 August 2004 - 03:31 PM.

Don't worry about the things you don't know. Do sheep expand in the rain? Who discovered how to get milk from cows? And what was he doing in the first place?

"if anyone gives you shit about being a geek, just remind them that all their bases are belong to you." -Talio

#7 EDA

EDA

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 06:14 PM

I am talking about the Blue ones that aren't part of the Titan Set.

#8 LiKnSmAkScOmIn

LiKnSmAkScOmIn

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 06:33 PM

Darn.
Well, its ok.We all got hyped up since you said Night Strike, but at least now i can save up cash for one.

#9 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 10:23 AM

Uhmmm its called the Night Finder, they are very good guns guns in my opinion cause their cheap and there is a lot of them in stock were I live.

By the way does any know how for teh ball guns shoot? I thikn they would be fun just to shoot around the house cause they wouldn't hurt or brake things.

Moose

#10 LiKnSmAkScOmIn

LiKnSmAkScOmIn

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 12:08 PM

Ball guns shoot 15-25 feet.It's fun just to play around with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users