Photo

Has Anyone Made a Mod for the Centurion?

Mega

6 replies to this topic

#1 Bryansuh

Bryansuh

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:32 AM

No doubt about it, the stock centurion sucks. its big, unwieldy. has a lot of dead space. has this weird reverse plunger system... thing. its accuracy is through the floor and is on its way to hell. its the only mega with a clip so no spare mags, no capacity upgrades unless you MAKE mega clips (in which case plz send one my way XD).

the only good side is apparently is that its big, so intergrations and internal work is easy. or so im told. the shell does look kinda cool but whats inside is what counts.

anyone have a good modded centurion? or a link to one? or know someone who knows someone who knows someone who does? the centurion looks like it should give the person who got hit a good bruise. imagine what a NORMAL plunger that BIG with something like 1264823726348 [k26] springs behind it. it might be the first nerf gun to reach relative velocities XD. cant someone 3d print something like that? PLZ IF YOU HAVE ONE PLEASE SHOW IT OFF TO THE WORLD. NOBODY WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU SHOWING OFF.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST: There is a Modification directory AND a search function. Learn to use both.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 17 January 2017 - 01:32 PM.

#2 Spud Spudoni

Spud Spudoni

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:22 AM

Search next time.

industrial designer

#3 DjOnslaught

DjOnslaught

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 02:17 PM

No doubt about it, the stock centurion sucks. its big, unwieldy. has a lot of dead space. has this weird reverse plunger system... thing. its accuracy is through the floor and is on its way to hell. its the only mega with a clip so no spare mags, no capacity upgrades unless you MAKE mega clips (in which case plz send one my way XD).

the only good side is apparently is that its big, so intergrations and internal work is easy. or so im told. the shell does look kinda cool but whats inside is what counts.

anyone have a good modded centurion? or a link to one? or know someone who knows someone who knows someone who does? the centurion looks like it should give the person who got hit a good bruise. imagine what a NORMAL plunger that BIG with something like 1264823726348 [k26] springs behind it. it might be the first nerf gun to reach relative velocities XD. cant someone 3d print something like that? PLZ IF YOU HAVE ONE PLEASE SHOW IT OFF TO THE WORLD. NOBODY WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU SHOWING OFF.

Buzz bee air max tyrant 12rd mag fits the mega centurion.

#4 Bryansuh

Bryansuh

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:07 AM

thats not much of a mod... adding a triad spring to a strongarm is more of a mod than that. AR mods are pretty much the first thing you do as soon as you get a new gun.

btw the triad/strong arm thing is REALLY loud. but the power has increased significantly

Also do the buzz bee mags work fully? like the bullets actually fit and the gun can actually keep the mag in place? i dont have one so i cant test it.

Edited by Bryansuh, 08 November 2016 - 09:09 AM.

#5 DjOnslaught

DjOnslaught

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:51 PM

Yes the mags fully work and so do the darts

#6 IAmAPenguin

IAmAPenguin

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:03 PM

There is a blasterparts conversion kit avalable for 41.34 usd (you're welcome for the conversion) , but you do sacrifice using actual mega darts as ammunition.
Or you could just go all out and slap some homemade internals into the shell and do a brass breech for some ridiculous power.
The other option is to make a conduit breech with a pusher mech that pushes megas into some 25mm heavy duty conduit for the ability to use megas and still have some decent pop.
It's your decision, whatever tickles your fancy :).

Edited by IAmAPenguin, 12 January 2017 - 06:35 PM.

"If this shit breaks, im'a sue physics." - Me everytime i make something.

#7 ComradeSch

ComradeSch

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:00 PM

anyone have a good modded centurion? or a link to one? or know someone who knows someone who knows someone who does? the centurion looks like it should give the person who got hit a good bruise. imagine what a NORMAL plunger that BIG with something like 1264823726348 [[k26]] springs behind it. it might be the first nerf gun to reach relative velocities XD. cant someone 3d print something like that? PLZ IF YOU HAVE ONE PLEASE SHOW IT OFF TO THE WORLD. NOBODY WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU SHOWING OFF.

I took the shell and barrel and transplanted them on a Magnus. I glued everything together with hot glue and made a bolt-action rifle like a Berthier.

Edited by ComradeSch, 12 January 2017 - 11:03 PM.

Moar dakka iz best dakka ya gitz.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mega

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users