Photo

My Modded Titan (n-strike)

6 replies to this topic

#1 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 07:58 PM

Okay heres my modded titan, keep in mind that these picks are just after the paint dried on the gun, its missing some pieces because I haven't actually screwed it together or put in the trigger and stuff like that. Once I've added the screws and a spitfire sticker I'll put up some more pics. Modifications: both air restrictors removed, painted and I have removed the ability to shoot the other guns. I also haven't done any range test yet. :huh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Feel free to post comment or questions, do you like it?
"Ahh The Power Of Cheese"

#2 N-SQUAD

N-SQUAD

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 08:03 PM

yah, how did you attach that barrel? How long did you cut the PETG? and what the orange thing at the end of the barrel?

#3 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 08:07 PM

Sorry I forgot to talk about the barrel. What I did was cut the original one down to like 4 inches then stuck 1" inc pvc (fits well) inside that with a 1" coupler on the end. then I stuck a 3/4 in bushing with a 1/2 in bushing inside of that inside of that (understand?) I finally fit a 1 ft. piece of pvc in there and cemented everying thing in place. The orange is just krylon fusion orange finish on petg (looks nice :huh: ) Any way the gun can still shoot the rocket but it can also shoot micros and stefans.

#4 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 11:30 PM

Sweet paint job Cheese. I'm liking your line of forest camo guns. I'm interested in some ranges; post some when you get a chance.

#5 EDA

EDA

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 09:24 AM

I love your pant scheme, its very militaristic B) ^_^.

#6 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 09:32 AM

Isn't anybody gonna keep this gun as a rocket launcher? We made some scenarios based around the rocket launchers at Apoc, it was pretty fun.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#7 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 10:19 AM

Any way the gun can still shoot the rocket but it can also shoot micros and stefans.

I liked the rocket aspect too and the gun can still shoot them. B)

Thanks for all the nice comments, yeah I'm starting to really like my camo guns but once I get back and get some cash I want to do a more middle'eastern version (more browns)

edit: I just wanted to show finished pics next to the blast bazooka. All thats left is the spitfire sticker and e-tape for grip and pump! Should I ad a belt/harness thing? PLEASE TELL ME! ^_^

Posted Image

Edited by CheeseNerfer, 14 August 2004 - 05:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users