Photo

Philly Area Nerf: October 22nd, Superstock war

4 replies to this topic

#1 DblDrgn

DblDrgn

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:31 PM

October 22nd is the next official nerf war from Philly Area Nerf (PAnerf).    Games start at 11am. 

Tyler State Park in Newtown PA.   There is a picnic area in that park called "Hickory Nut picnic area" and that is where we meet.  It is not that hard to find, just look at the map below... you simply enter the park, make one right-hand turn, and drive until you see the sign for "hickory nut picnic area."  

Here are the GPS coordinates: Latitude: 40.232167 | Longitude: -74.96345

screenshot-2015-11-18-11-17-39.png?w=109

As always, this is a "Super Stock" nerf event...  No NIC/DIY or stephans. 

This Club is mostly adult-aged with a few underaged players.  

Minimum age to play is 15, but anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. 

All blasters are subject to moderators check and approval.
Full list of rules here: https://panerf.wordpress.com/rules/

Scheduled Nerf Games:

• Deathmatch, kills confirmend with medics, several small squads of 3 players per team. 

• King of the Hill

• Siege the Base

We're open to suggestions for unique game modes after this point.

Moderators: Wil, Rob, Zach

Attached Thumbnails

• Oct22war.png

Edited by DblDrgn, 18 October 2016 - 11:31 AM.

#2 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:17 PM

I will be unable to make this war, but to those thinking about it, it's a great superstock war group!

#3 DblDrgn

DblDrgn

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 04:15 PM

I will be unable to make this war, but to those thinking about it, it's a great superstock war group!

Bummer that you cannot make it.   The group is growing and we are having more and more people turn out to events.   

We have another war coming up after this next one, on November 6th... maybe you can make it to that one.    

If not, send me a PM regarding your availability and I will try to schedule future wars so that you can attend.  

#4 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:55 PM

Given my current obligations, I won't be able to make one for a while, so it's not a scheduling issue; I appreciate the accommodation, though!

I hope to be able to join back up with you guys soon, though. It'll be interesting to see what kind of changes you've made, as well as the new faces.

#5 DblDrgn

DblDrgn

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:16 AM

Given my current obligations, I won't be able to make one for a while, so it's not a scheduling issue; I appreciate the accommodation, though!

I hope to be able to join back up with you guys soon, though. It'll be interesting to see what kind of changes you've made, as well as the new faces.

There are a lot of new people coming out to events.   Our current challenge is to get them all to attend a war... we have a ton of people who have been to a war or two but many of our events have had around 15 players on average.   Anyway, hope to see you at a future event!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users