4 replies to this topic

#1 Cheefman45

Cheefman45

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:19 PM

I know I haven't been on here in a while but I'd like to show my recent project
the low tide

So when I got my hammershot it made my strongarm obsolete so I decided hey what if I make a novelty blaster out of it thus the idea was born. This blaster is like a shotgun pistol it fires 2 darts 35-40 feet with a medium spread. For point blank range it is very useful. I only have a problem with noise but I believe padding the plundger head will solve this. It was meant to be a fun blaster not for serious battle but for fun and is only good for last ditch. At close range it is nearly impossible to dodge the rounds and it just is too loud but other than that it has no problem. Thanks for reading and bye.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1471997202132.jpg
  • 1471997234642.jpg

Edited by Cheefman45, 24 August 2016 - 05:46 AM.

When the things in life that give pause mean nothing, time becomes your friend.

#2 Montymarks

Montymarks

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:15 PM

More periods in your sentences would be nice.

-Montymarks

Edited by Montymarks, 26 August 2016 - 11:57 AM.

sorry for how I was a year ago

#3 CaliforniaPants

CaliforniaPants

Futtbrustrated

• Moderators
  • 459 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:22 PM

please put things like this in the mods and paintjobs thread next time. if its a project you plan on showing a full build of please do threads but just pictures and an explanation go there.

trans as shit because fuck you

#4 Cheefman45

Cheefman45

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:40 PM

More periods in your sentences would be nice.

-Montymarks

Level of relevance non foreal you mean commas and semi colans I just read over it and see where some commas and semi colans should go, but not periods the way the sentences are structured makes them able to be longer.

please put things like this in the mods and paintjobs thread next time. If its a project you plan on showing a full build of please do threads but just pictures and an explanation go there.

Its a finished build I was just messing with it some, and finished it if you want me to put Za full description I will.

When the things in life that give pause mean nothing, time becomes your friend.

#5 Kilomona

Kilomona

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:40 AM

Level of relevance non foreal you mean commas and semi colans I just read over it and see where some commas and semi colans should go, but not periods the way the sentences are structured makes them able to be longer.

Level of relevance? NonE. For real? You mean commas and semicolons. I just read it over and I see where some commas and semicolons should go, but no periods. The way sentences are structured makes them able to be longer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users