Photo

Hornet

4 replies to this topic

#1 DjOnslaught

DjOnslaught

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:28 PM

So I scored a fully working hornet and I'm curious about something at the 10th pump it gives off a pop, is that the OPRV?

Edit: as long as I ignore the chamber indicator it works perfectly otherwise it doesn't work to well.

Edited by DjOnslaught, 13 June 2016 - 04:31 PM.

#2 The2ndBluesBro

The2ndBluesBro

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:48 PM

Yes.

Edited by The2ndBluesBro, 13 June 2016 - 06:48 PM.

Nerf, Gaming, knives: https://www.youtube....FjcObRZTl2KReDQ

#3 DjOnslaught

DjOnslaught

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:46 PM

Yes.

Cool thanks man. This gun excites me I wanna Crack it open and figure out why the chamber indicator doesn't work properly.

I'm also working on a titan integration to either a spectre or to use a vagabond shell and then the pump handle to pump the titan.

#4 Zack the Mack

Zack the Mack

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:36 PM

I wanna Crack it open and figure out why the chamber indicator doesn't work properly.

It's connected to the trigger with a ratchet mechanism. The spring in that ratchet mechanism can fall out of position and ruin the feature.

I'm also working on a titan integration to either a spectre or to use a vagabond shell and then the pump handle to pump the titan.

Hornet tanks are great for integrations. Be careful about attaching the Hornet's pump to a Titan tank - its overpressure release valve is set to a way higher pressure than the Titan pump. It'll create a dangerous blaster that you should never aim at people.

Ask me questions about electronics, Arduino, and 3D printing

#5 DjOnslaught

DjOnslaught

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:54 AM

I meant the vagabond pump handle to the Titan pump.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users