Http://www.lawnchairmafia.com

LCM Online - (click it!!!)

12 replies to this topic

#1 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 31 December 2002 - 08:57 PM

LCM Online the spot for hot erotic sex... and Nerf... and cheese... and russian mail order brides... and poopie :D

#2 Inlitned1

Inlitned1

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 04:45 PM

Dude!!! I think that The Haven was made to get away from people like you... and really retarted posts like that... Come on!
Back from the dead
-Shoot first, count bodys later

#3 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 07:32 PM

And who the hell are you? Howard has been around for quite some time, and he is respected at least. I would love to know who you might be.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#4 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 07:38 PM

Who the hell respects howard? I had to delete 6 other identical topics because he posted this in every god-damned section of this site. He's damn lucky I didn't ban his ass, and in fact left one of them intact. Fuck Howard.

VACC

#5 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 07:45 PM

Go over to NHQ where he was an admin. He is one of the webmasters of the LCM site (which is hot), and he has been around far longer than this kid.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#6 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 07:48 PM

Oh, so he's a respected member of the NHQ community but he spams other forum sites?

Sounds like those PBers we used to deal with on NO.

What a dick.

#7 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 07:54 PM

so ban me you douche bag admins, it wasnt totally my idea to spam the forums, it was mutual between the bored lcmers in shindigs basement

#8 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 08:26 PM

...Group stupidity. That justifies everything.

I'm fine with you guys, but don't be asses. Please.

I think that's another reasonable topic: Why do we assume those that have become known in the community can be impolite, or generally stupid? Given, Vacc's oft used "Fuck" is not always arbitrary, but it's like a hierarchy or something. Or, at least, an assumed hierarchy among those at NHQ. I've actually had people apologize to me because they criticized me, and they "...didn't want to get a lower social status than I already have." It makes me sad.

I suppose more people know where you're coming from if you've been around long enough, but blatant stupidity is never an option. Known or no, you're still an idiot. I hope people realise this when the Karma system is in place.
"'Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!'"
- Death

#9 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 09:05 PM

Thanks Zero, I couldn't agree more with you. And while the statement "fuck (insert name)" is uttered more frequently by me than others, this use was not arbitrary. Howard has seemingly gone out of his way to anger and insult me in the last week, and I don't see that he ever really was all that endearing to begin with. I simply don't understand why a person who KNOWS he's going to see me in 3 days would suddenly decide to dig in to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't show up at all on sunday, and that's a shame.

VACC

#10 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 09:24 PM

What's even funnier is that Howard's admin powers were unanimously revoked with the concurance of the entire web moderating group after he abused them. And even on NHQ, I wouldn't say Howard is respected. He's more like a staple character who has his fun there.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#11 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 09:30 PM

Go over to NHQ where he was an admin. He is one of the webmasters of the LCM site (which is hot), and he has been around far longer than this kid.

Are you trying to get a rouse out of us?

You don't even know this guy. I've known him since I was a wee tot. Maybe you should have read VACC's article...something about "you can talk all the crap you want online to improve your online image, but once you're on thee field, it's a whole 'nother story." Don't make assumptions, and don't talk trash about "how long somone else has been where-the-fuck-ever," because that leads into self control and maturity...and when Howard spammed the entire site, well, that should say something.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#12 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 10:14 PM

What's even funnier is that Howard's admin powers were unanimously revoked with the concurance of the entire web moderating group after he abused them. And even on NHQ, I wouldn't say Howard is respected. He's more like a staple character who has his fun there.

whats even funnier than that, was that evil abused his power as much, if not more than me, and blamed the majority of it on me, since i am, well me... Zero, i know i'm stupid, i've learned to cope with it. Vacc, bring the vaseline to reckoning, don't forget. ;)

ooh, jeez fellas, i think that shower bags are all the rage, so think of it as a compliment, from me to you... won't you be my neighbor, or is pork fried rice in order for the monkey fight that is about tho pursue the middle atlantic valley for the golden spife, like a spork with a knife n the side, like at kfc, you know the place where you eat chicken, and the cows wil come home to graze in my kitchen for the flashlight batteries are about to dull out of existance, and he sun will go down, but it will circle the moon, and then we will put more batteries in the flashlights, but those batteries aren't good, because someone put theminto the drawer when they were bad, instead of takng them and throwing them in the garbage, and then the shoes smell of poo after the men on the tower feel that they've gone into the coffee house to brew a cup of JOE, who is in fact a person, not coffee as originally thought, that the sky is made up of violent particles of cheese, bouncing from one to another town in the clouds with the leprochaun and his never ending rainbow that is full of roy g biv, and has a pot o' gold at the end, that is guarded by hippos, and has oompaloompa militia guards, and they are strapped to a carseat for added neck support which helps the penguins when they realize that they can't fly aroundin florida, or anywhere, because the dinosaurs beat them in a vicious game of chess, where the queen was a bit too familiar with the other queen, if you know what i mean come on seriously i mean that the book is full of numbers and letters to the parents of the girls who had no fun at camp because there were no icecream pools, and jello furniture, that was compfy, with a p, but the p isnt there, and where is it? no one knows... i bid you all adeiu

#13 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 12:55 AM

Jesus I can't wait until Karma. Howard, I don't think Sunday's gonna' be as much fun as you think.

VACC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users