Photo

Rapidstrike Replacement Gear/Cog?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Far More Badass

Far More Badass

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:49 PM

I just broke part of the base on one of the gears in my Rapidstrike so that it won't sit on the pin without falling off and jamming the pusher motor/arm constantly. Is there anywhere I can buy a replacement or a replacement pusher assembly for it? I am so mad right now!

#2 TypicalSeattleModder

TypicalSeattleModder

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:43 PM

Im sorry but I think you're just going to have to buy a new rapidstrike (or a used one from ebay: http://www.ebay.com/...HMAAOSwEa5XPnLu or Amazon: https://www.amazon.c...ion=collectible)

#3 DjOnslaught

DjOnslaught

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:43 AM

I just broke part of the base on one of the gears in my Rapidstrike so that it won't sit on the pin without falling off and jamming the pusher motor/arm constantly. Is there anywhere I can buy a replacement or a replacement pusher assembly for it? I am so mad right now!

Hate to ask but can you provide pictures of the broken pieces? Is it possible to superglue then back together or use epoxy putty to remake the piece that sits on the pin?

I mentioned epoxy putty because it can dry very strong and at the same time be used as a sleeve or a screw port in shells for guns.

#4 Far More Badass

Far More Badass

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:20 PM

Hate to ask but can you provide pictures of the broken pieces? Is it possible to superglue then back together or use epoxy putty to remake the piece that sits on the pin?

I mentioned epoxy putty because it can dry very strong and at the same time be used as a sleeve or a screw port in shells for guns.

I will take a picture of it the next time I crack open the case. I can't find the tiny piece of plastic that broke off of the gear, so I'm not sure if it can be repaired.

#5 Far More Badass

Far More Badass

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:48 PM

Here is the broken piece in question. As you can see it won't sit on the pin allowing it to rotate because of the damage.

HOMCVac.jpg?1

#6 LoganKuna

LoganKuna

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:20 PM

I have the same issue, did you find a solution?

I just requested a quote from an online custom gear manufacturer. I am thinking a delrin gear with a thicker shaft collar would be a big improvement.  I will update if I get a solution. and may have some to sell if I get it to work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users