Rhode Island Summer Nerf league June War
To RSVP and for more info go to the Meetup group http://www.meetup.co...ents/231338923/
- Saturday June 18, 2016
- Starts at 12pm and end around 5pm
- The Parking lot beside Hampden Meadows School
297 New Meadow Road, Barrington, RI
- This is an all ages game so bring the appropriate attitude. If no younger players show up, let loose, but if they do; show the appropriate level of respect
- Stock blasters are welcome
- Modded blasters are permitted and encouraged
- No homemades
- Melee weapons are permitted as long as they are deem safe by the organizer
- stock or knockoff darts only
- full length, straw mod is ok but no other dart mods
- Don't be a jerk.
- Respect other players and their equipment.
- Eye protection is REQUIRED.
- Bring water. Do not rely on someone else to bring it for you.
- Bring food for lunch or be prepared to order some from local delivery.
- YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT. There will be no loner blasters. No more exceptions. A had a $40 blaster get broken last year and it will not happen again.
- You are responsible for your own darts and magazines. I recommend marking the tips of your darts with your initials as well as marking your blasters and accessories.
- Team Slayer
- Capture the Flag (with a pair big flags)
- King of the Hill (with 3 time cubes)
- Free for all games (make allies at your own risk)
- Pistol Rounds
- One in the chamber
- Twilight (Multi team game like zombies where there are a lot of team switching)
- other assorted types
If there is any questions feel free to post them or, message me or the organizer on meetup.
Edited by Caruso, 16 June 2016 - 09:48 AM.