Idea and a Question

1 reply to this topic

#1 Maniacal Coyote

Maniacal Coyote

On Increasingly Thin Ice

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:53 PM

I just had an interesting idea. What if there was a "Save as Draft" option? We could write up our projects in NerfHaven formatting after each step and only make it available to the public once we're done!

Also, is a Tornadobow a "homemade" or a "modification"? Sure, you're making your own internals, but they're to upgrade a store-bought blaster!

I know how to help you because I have broken every rule in the book.

#2 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 12:43 AM

I just save incomplete posts in a draft email or a text file.  If the people who make our forum software ever add that feature, then we'll have it but I'm not going to make it myself from scratch. 

A tornado bow is homemade internals in a blaster shell.  The propulsion mechanism is totally different from the original Tornado.  For the most part people post that kind of thing in the homemades forum, but sometimes you see it crop up in the modifications forum.  We had a whole thread discussing it a few years ago and I think the result was that it doesn't really matter. 

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users