Shirts?

Sorry if I'm being a bitch...

8 replies to this topic

#1 Switchblade

Switchblade

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 02:24 PM

Not to be a bitch, but how are the shirts coming along?

Also, articles? Any planned, or are you waiting for a submission?

#2 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 02:30 PM

there are a number of new and old articles in the pipe. You should see that section filling up shortly.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#3 Switchblade

Switchblade

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 02:32 PM

Hooray. Because though the forums are intelligent, like y'alls said at the beginning: it's not just 'bout the forums, it's about content. And I hope to see that. And now I have Paypal. Keep it up and there'll be a donation coming your way. :(

#4 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 12:14 AM

Is that winkey eyed smiley face implying something suspect? If you're coming on to my fellow admin I'm going to have to ask that you make an exceptioanlly large donation. We may be sluts here at NerfHaven, but we're not cheap sluts. Remember that!

VACC

#5 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 02:34 PM

>will work for computer upgrades< I should write another article.....but I have no idea what I should write about.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#6 Switchblade

Switchblade

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 04:12 PM

I can't think of anything besides the usual shit.

Ooh, RAD teams. Hehe! Do it for me, Spoon, or I won't give you (or VACC!) the whoring money!

#7 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 05:49 PM

The concept of RAD teams is kind of outdated I think. They were really most effective back when most guns were single shot. With all the full and semi auto guns these days, you don't need such a tight formation to cover each other.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#8 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 12:19 AM

the sheer coolness of the idea of RAD teams really got me into nerfing. so, they aren't completely outdated. the idea of a professionalesque nerf squad is still one of the cooler inventions in the tactical area of nerf. i am not sure if there have been any group of people who would be qualified for the name RAD team, but it's a great ideal to look up to. i think if you re-worked the articles a little, maybe changing things up to work with autos, then they would make a great article.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#9 Switchblade

Switchblade

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 07:49 PM

Spoon, you're right. You know, before I had been bitching to myself "Why aren't there any more articles?" Then I realized, damn, I can't think of anything (besides the usual crap that everyone and their mom writes about 10 times).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users