Photo

Poll: How do you check the forums for new posts?

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll: How do you check the forums for new posts?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

How do you check for new posts on NH?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Where are you seeing links to NerfHaven on other sites?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:05 PM

FYI, I recently fixed a bug that was slowing down the front page, so it should be much faster now.  I also fixed a problem with the 'Today's active Topics' link on the main page.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#2 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,178 posts
  • State:Washington
  • u/MeakerVI on Reddit

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:24 AM

Wanted to append my "I don't see links" vote with a "I don't check enough pages to see links" comment. I look for unique stuff here and on reddit and sometimes a few other places, and since it's unique it's not usually a back-link to NH, it's content by the originator who is posting where they are. If that makes sense.

#3 Kilomona

Kilomona

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:18 PM

Wanted to append my "I don't see links" vote with a "I don't check enough pages to see links" comment. I look for unique stuff here and on reddit and sometimes a few other places, and since it's unique it's not usually a back-link to NH, it's content by the originator who is posting where they are. If that makes sense.

I would like to do the same... I only check nerfhaven consistently, and occasionally check r/Nerf.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users