6 replies to this topic

#1 badabing0276

badabing0276

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 10:52 AM

Hi, New here.

This might be old news but...

Well, all of my arrows are bent and i could not find them at my walmart. Not being able to use my arrowstorm, I tried a ballista. It seemed to work better than the arrows. Then i tried it on my triple strike, and it didn't work at all. I alsotried the blast bazooka ones, but they also didn't work. I realize that is because they aren't hollow.

Note: these are the max shot ballistas, not ultimator or xxl bazooka.

If this is old news, I'm sorry i'm a newbie.........
-"I was born 9 months premature".

-"My girlfriend had the crabs, so i bought her fishnets"

-"Did you know it was a year ago today?"

#2 Arcanis

Arcanis

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 12:16 PM

Don't worry, I've never seen something like this on the forum...

They didn't work on your TripleStrike because that gun isn't exactly "uber-powerful" if you know what I mean.

-i hate the yankees as much as the next guy, but i'm only sixteen and i'm not ready for the ice age, or the apocalypse...whichever the great bambino has destined for us. -Rawray7

#3 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 07:19 PM

And if you run outa arrows just use megas, ;) the megas will shoot farther.

#4 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 08:59 PM

Either that, or mod your gun with PVC, Brass, or PETG to fire Stefans. Accuracy and rangewise, Stefans kick the shit out of stock darts or arrows any day.
"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

#5 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 09:20 PM

Though do not make the satisfying "THUMP!" when they smack your friend. Fun to mess around with. We grabbed a bunch of new Max Shots one day, took them out of the box, and started launching the "arrows" at each other. We also have fun with BBB/Crossbow/BnA's, shooting stock arrows at each other. Trust me, it's great fun.

EDIT: Hmm...SC Nerf?

Edited by Ragornocks, 07 August 2004 - 09:20 PM.

hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#6 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 10:22 PM

or the annoying "rrrrrrrrrrrrnn" as they fly thru the air if you use sonic stingers (found some at TRU, NOS from 1993!!)

#7 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 01:18 AM

I don't know about that (ballista's superior to nerf arrows) I can get max ranges better out of my nerf arrows if I mod my crossbow a specific way than I can out of stefans if I mod it specifically for them. Overall, stefans are far easier to maintain and simply find, but arrows hold their own. If you have a slow release mechasim or a long plunger tube(crossbow) compared to EAB,which has a short fat one, arrows are almost the optimal choice.

Edited by Viper, 08 August 2004 - 01:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users