Airsoft Stock for Worker Folding Buffer Tube

Worker

6 replies to this topic

#1 fisher521

fisher521

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:44 AM

Hi! I recently got a Worker Folding Buffer Tube, which allows me to attach airsoft stocks onto my Retaliator. Here is a picture of the

dimensions, from the Taobao page. I have also attached additional images of the buffer tube on my Retaliator.

workerstockdimensions.JPG

My question is: What is an airsoft stock that fits the buffer tube (look at the dimensions first), is cheap (no more that $30),

and is comfortable (not too long)?

I don't have much experience with airsoft, so I'm asking you guys. Please reply if you find one.

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails

• Ret1.JPG
  • ret2.JPG

Edited by fisher521, 16 April 2016 - 07:48 AM.

#2 Kilomona

Kilomona

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:51 AM

Probably better to ask this on an airsoft forum, or just go through reviews on amazon and whatnot. Most of the people on this forum are only involved with nerf.

#3 fisher521

fisher521

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 08:14 AM

Probably better to ask this on an airsoft forum, or just go through reviews on amazon and whatnot. Most of the people on this forum are only involved with nerf.

Okay. How do I delete the topic?

#4 RandomUser

RandomUser

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 08:30 AM

Ask an admin to delete it

#5 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:56 AM

I don't mind you asking about airsoft accessories for nerf blasters, people on NH use them too, and others play airsoft as well as nerf.  We usually don't allow "which ____ is best?" threads because they're pretty subjective and repetitive, but since this is an unusual question I'll leave it open in case someone has some real advice for you.  I think Kilomona is right though, Amazon is probably a good place to start. 

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#6 CaliforniaPants

CaliforniaPants

Futtbrustrated

• Moderators
  • 459 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 03:14 PM

see if you have an airsoft shop near you and see if they'll let you try some on for size, they're usually pretty nice and get a kick out of what you're doing. just make sure to follow their rules for bringing gun shaped items into the store. 

trans as shit because fuck you

#7 Snoop Doggy doge

Snoop Doggy doge

Fig you, Van

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:51 PM

The rule is you want COMMERCIAL grade stocks. Most airsoft grade stuff are commercial, and you can use the external dimensions given for the buffer tube, and find a stock with a slightly larger inner diameter. Most people hate the milspec VS commercial grade buffer tube, and it is kinda pointless and annoying. Do what California Pants reccomended, and only bring in the buffer tube, 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users