Base integration here is a 'RaptorStrike' (Nerf Rapidstrike reshelled in a Supersoaker Tornadostrike body), with an additional integrated Demolisher Launcher.
This is very much a Work In Progress. Shell-work is NOT complete and a proper battery and volt-meter are yet to be fitted, but the basic wiring's done and it's firing now.
Quick video of state of build here. Apologies for the potato-quality, but this is just a quick intro before I finish the body and do the paintwork.
2nd test firing on 9.6v here.
* RS shell and dart-carriage ultra-minimised to fit inside TS shell. (RS is a bit fat in the arse around the pusher-assembly while the TS tapers there, so RS had to poke through the sides).
* Jam-door area opened up.
* RS front iron sight attached.
* Rayven fly-wheel-trigger serving as the mag-release switch inside the trigger-guard.
* TS pump-grip fully integrated into the Demolisher grip.
* Barrel is a 5" cut-down Recon barrel-extension. Straight-rifled bore, plus it has a handy central locating tab to align and secure the barrel inside the TS shell. Original RS barrel-extension lug attached at business end.
* Blaster with stock retracted is now same length as a RS , or with stock removed same as a Rayven .
* Motor covers and tac-rail rescued from the RS shell and monstered onto RHS of TS shell to cover the larger motors.
* RS triggers installed with 16amp microswitches and 18g wire.
* Scavenged and matched 3 x FK180-3539E motors from several RC helicopters, so pusher is a 180 too now.
* I accidentally cut off the pusher-motor control switch's attachment points while separating the trigger assembly so using MakeTestBattle's wiring-loom pattern to eliminate this switch from the circuit, with the addition of a kill-swich.
Thanks for checking it out!
Edited by UnscrupulousModefiler, 21 April 2016 - 05:45 AM.