Merf.co darts

10 replies to this topic

#1 KillZone

KillZone

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 03:27 AM

your seeing it as it Happens Merf.co darts 

the straw is roughly the same size as a nerf dart and using the NXT Generation Crossbow Projectile Foam on the inside then glueing a stream line dart head on.

the friction i get from the dart post in the blaster makes it so you need a powerful blaster to expel it. Im getting good results from my modified wip blast using these,

Attached Thumbnails

• nerf co.jpg

Edited by KillZone, 03 March 2016 - 05:24 AM.

#2 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:04 AM

POPULAR

your seeing it as it Happens

Years from now my grandchildren will ask me, "Papa Langley, what was it like when Merf.co darts happened?"   "Well, children, I was right there to see it all unfold. And I have no goddamn idea."

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#3 jwasko

jwasko

PowerBeard

• Moderators
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:07 PM

I take it these are homemade boomco darts...I guess? Maybe?

What straws did you use? Why put foam inside them?

-Jwasko, STILL Sole Surviving member of Steel City Nerf and Sober Sister of the Sex Dwarves
We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#4 KillZone

KillZone

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:20 AM

I take it these are homemade boomco darts...I guess? Maybe?

What straws did you use? Why put foam inside them?

yes home made nerf elite size dart for upgraded front loading nerf dart firing blasters

I used a slurpee straw I find at my local gas station to compress the lager size of the NXT Generation Crossbow Projectile Foam.

Edited by KillZone, 04 March 2016 - 01:30 AM.

#5 jwasko

jwasko

PowerBeard

• Moderators
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 08:36 AM

Oh, so they are nerf elite size diameter (0.5inches) and not boomco (0.4inch) diameter?

Still not sure why you put foam in them. Why not just use the straws with some sort of head, like actual boomco darts?

-Jwasko, STILL Sole Surviving member of Steel City Nerf and Sober Sister of the Sex Dwarves
We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#6 KillZone

KillZone

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:14 PM

Oh, so they are nerf elite size diameter (0.5inches) and not boomco (0.4inch) diameter?

Still not sure why you put foam in them. Why not just use the straws with some sort of head, like actual boomco darts?

yes they are very close to nerf elite size diameter (0.5inches) just a hair smaller.

I put foam in them to give them some weight to keep them on target. But the main reason I used the foam is to find a way to use the NXT Generation Crossbow Projectile darts in my nerf blasters as I picked them up at walmart on clearance just for the netted bag they came in.

and the resalt was the birth of the merf.co darts :) 

#7 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:45 PM

I *think* he's saying these are Nerf-replacement (.50-cal) darts that he uses in a modified (to fire .50's) BoomCo Whipblast blaster.

#8 KillZone

KillZone

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:49 PM

I *think* he's saying these are Nerf-replacement (.50-cal) darts that he uses in a modified (to fire .50's) BoomCo Whipblast blaster.

yes exactly what I was trying to say thank you :) 

#9 Edward the Assassin

Edward the Assassin

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:58 PM

Where did you get the foam? :unsure:

#10 KillZone

KillZone

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:15 PM

Where did you get the foam? :unsure:

NXT Generation Crossbow Projectile from walmart on clearance 2 bucks for 24 darts & netted bag.

#11 KillZone

KillZone

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:13 AM

Second batch of Merf.co darts in the making useing old beat up stream line darts and a big slurpee straw that fit the dart on the inside to give them new life, best used in front loading blasters with post and AR removed.934037_10153284678621386_389009713007455

Edited by KillZone, 14 March 2016 - 06:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users