Just started Nerfing

7 replies to this topic

#1 North257

North257

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:19 PM

Hi Guys,

Newbie over here :) i have a stock Spectre Rev-5 at the moment, its in a case in the picture below, not to everyone tastes i understand but i like to show it off, i also have a Firestike that I'm practicing doing little mods on, as of yet I've only removed the air restirctor and i am about to order a new spring, I'm pretty new to this so bare with me!  just thought id introduce myself as i expect to be posting on here a lot when i start to modify my Stryfe and EAT in the near future (i need to buy them this weekend first) ha

Hope to get to know you all 

Attached Thumbnails

• Nerf.jpg

#2 The2ndBluesBro

The2ndBluesBro

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:26 PM

Hello! Good to see more nerfers from the UK! Here's a link to the UK specific nerf forum if you haven't seen it already. It might be helpful for finding wars in your area, since I haven't seen too many Brits posting on here lately. http://britnerf.myfreeforum.org/

Nerf, Gaming, knives: https://www.youtube....FjcObRZTl2KReDQ

#3 North257

North257

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:34 PM

hello :) yeah I'm a member on there too but thought id see whats going on around the world

#4 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:38 PM

Like I said in the chat room, we don't do introduction threads.  I suppose this belongs in the modifications/paintjobs picture thread. 

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#5 North257

North257

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:42 PM

But this is in the Modifications thread?  

#6 Quack

Quack

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:00 PM

But this is in the Modifications thread?  

Try this http://nerfhaven.com...ctures/page-198

When I get excited I eat rocks.

#7 Spud Spudoni

Spud Spudoni

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:25 AM

You are correct in saying that this post was made in the modifications thread, but Langley means that the content of this post is that of an introductory thread. It doesn't matter what thread you put it in, if a post doesn't match either the CoC or the proper guidelines of each thread type, its a no no.

Hope you enjoy the hobby!

industrial designer

#8 Maniacal Coyote

Maniacal Coyote

On Increasingly Thin Ice

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:47 PM

Hi Guys,

Newbie over here :) i have a stock Spectre Rev-5 at the moment, its in a case in the picture below, not to everyone tastes i understand but i like to show it off, i also have a Firestike that I'm practicing doing little mods on, as of yet I've only removed the air restirctor and i am about to order a new spring, I'm pretty new to this so bare with me!  just thought id introduce myself as i expect to be posting on here a lot when i start to modify my Stryfe and EAT in the near future (i need to buy them this weekend first) ha

Hope to get to know you all 

Did you make that case? Because that looks so awesome, like it was custom made by Hasbro.

Hell, that would be sooooooo much better than the lame twist-tied cardboard sheet.

HEHEHEH, they could remake the Stryfe Extra Value Pack: Elite Spectre Compensator instead of the Retaliator barrel, and add an EPPS. Then, bundle it all into a hard case with foam padding. Especially if they remake the Stryfe WITHOUT THE FECKING DART TOOTH!!!

I'd probably buy that.

I know how to help you because I have broken every rule in the book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users