Cheap China Knockoff Darts

Are they good

9 replies to this topic

#1 Nerfguy2002

Nerfguy2002

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:35 PM

Today, I got some Cheap China Knockoff Darts,CCKD, from amazon, and I am here to tell if their good or not Lot 100 Pcs 7.2cm I think these are the ones. They came in a envelope like package and were in 10 packs.The diameter is a little bigger then the norms, in springers they have a tighter fit. With the bigger diameter you can only fit 17 in the elite 18 round mags, 18 in the old 18 round stampede mags and they also work in the 18 round drum. The foam is harder then the elites ones but the tips on these aren't solid like some other ones are. Works well in my retaliator which is modded, no grinding. I think their a little bit more accurate but you can decide that. I recommend to use them in springers before the flywheels because when I used them in my modded raven, 3 jammed up out of 36 darts. The pistols work really well too. Do I recommend them, if you have a lot of money, I would just buy the elites, but if you need a lot then these are a good replacement. I will keep posting about them when I have wars, they really get tested then.

#2 laser

laser

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:47 PM

Have you tried cutting them down to work in hoppers, if so how do they work

Edited by laser, 20 January 2016 - 08:49 PM.

#3 Nerfguy2002

Nerfguy2002

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:24 PM

I don't do that kinda of wars, but I think they work. Their just like elites, but stiffer.

#4 Nerfguy2002

Nerfguy2002

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:08 PM

Update, I went to a war and these things work great. I had a modded alpa trooper CS12 and no jams. They did swerve quiet a bit, I asked a couple guys if they worked fine and they said they did. When you need a lot of darts this is the way to go.

#5 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,097 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:47 AM

Good to know. Most of these knock-off darts are pretty much just as good as Hasbro brand stuff.

#6 Serene Haze

Serene Haze

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:27 PM

Do these have a solid tip, or is there some give to them? 

Proud owner of exactly 1 ST9K Pistol.

#7 Cartaya

Cartaya

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:01 AM

The nipple Stefan darts from China look interesting, but they have been pulled for some reason, they look a lot better than the ACC darts, here's their FB page...
https://www.facebook...57733731152808/

Edited by Cartaya, 06 February 2016 - 01:02 AM.

....Fear of a Nerf Planet!

#8 Pineapplepies

Pineapplepies

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:28 AM

The nipple Stefan darts from China look interesting, but they have been pulled for some reason, they look a lot better than the ACC darts, here's their FB page...https://www.facebook...57733731152808/

Hmm, interesting. I think that these may just be the tops of ACCurates on foam from fvjs and what not. I partially preposed this idea in the thread Cheerios posted and I am glad to see someone may have had the same idea.
Edit: If these do turn out to be just a cut down ACC head glued on to another bullets foam, then just cut down ACC darts and be done with it.

Edited by Pineapplepies, 06 February 2016 - 10:31 AM.

<p>It's nerf or...... every other blaster brand that is better 

Darth nerf "I used to like the deploy, I ''twas but a learner, now I am the master" Obi buzz bee kenobi "only a master of nerf evil darth"

#9 Nerfguy2002

Nerfguy2002

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:59 PM

Do these have a solid tip, or is there some give to them? 

They do not but they do have some give.

#10 C-A 99

C-A 99

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:58 PM

These are typically called Voberries, which has since come to refer to pretty much any eBay/China dart with the hole in the dart head. They have excellent compatibility in many blasters, but also have the worst performance characteristics from more powerful blasters. Alternatively, I recommend knockoff suction darts (search "nerf dart sucker" on eBay) which fly quite well. (Although the suction cuts need to be snipped off for flywheels or long barrels/speedloaders) ACC's and Koosh darts are also good options, but cost a bit more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users