Photo

Verified "Voberry" Darts

3 replies to this topic

#1 Love777

Love777

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:04 AM

Hey everyone, I had a consistent seller on ebay I liked but they stopped doing nerf darts and when I search through the forum the links are all old.
Anyone have a link for good Voberry darts aka nerf elite like darts that DO NOT have the hard tip (also known as FVJ)? My group runs superstock wars and doesnt allow FVJ so dont want to get them by accident and waste my money.

Thanks!

#2 skullface44

skullface44

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:23 AM

Are ACC darts aloud? They have a very soft tip and preform better then elite darts. Koosh darts would also be a good alternative. If elite suction cup darts are aloud you could probably get away with knock off suction cup darts. Here is a few links, hope this helps 

http://www.ebay.ca/i...JYAAOSwLVZV2nA7

http://www.ebay.ca/i...N4AAOSw5VFWJvog

http://www.ebay.ca/i...GoAAOSw8-tWbIRq

#3 C-A 99

C-A 99

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:33 AM

Use the word "hole" while searching darts on eBay (i.e. "nerf dart hole") and look for entrees showing "with hole" or "w/ hole". This should get you many colors of the *berry variations. I haven't put this to the test though, so I'm not sure what the final product that arrives is like, but you shouldn't get FVJ's. Check the photos to be sure.

Alternatively, listen to this guy ^. The darts he listed perform far better and fly straighter. Make sure you replace "ebay.ca" to "ebay.com" if you're in the U.S.

Additionally, the following search terms are helpful:

"koosh" for finding Koosh darts. The few sellers who list them have caught onto that.

"sucker" for USC (Universal Suction Clone) darts. These are very cheap and have gotten quite competitive. I highly recommend them over FVJ's.

Unfortunately, ACC darts don't seem to use the correct search helper term.

Edited by C-A 99, 24 January 2016 - 10:39 AM.

#4 skullface44

skullface44

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:32 PM

Use the word "hole" while searching darts on eBay (i.e. "nerf dart hole") and look for entrees showing "with hole" or "w/ hole". This should get you many colors of the *berry variations. I haven't put this to the test though, so I'm not sure what the final product that arrives is like, but you shouldn't get FVJ's. Check the photos to be sure.

Alternatively, listen to this guy ^. The darts he listed perform far better and fly straighter. Make sure you replace "ebay.ca" to "ebay.com" if you're in the U.S.

Additionally, the following search terms are helpful:

"koosh" for finding Koosh darts. The few sellers who list them have caught onto that.

"sucker" for USC (Universal Suction Clone) darts. These are very cheap and have gotten quite competitive. I highly recommend them over FVJ's.

Unfortunately, ACC darts don't seem to use the correct search helper term.

To find Acc darts just type " Nerf dart black" , works for me every time 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users