Post your cool Nerf gun tricks and techniques here! I made some to start us off.
1. Double Shot Strongarm
Utilizes slam fire and short draw to seemingly shoot two shots at once.
1. Prime Strongarm.
2. Hold trigger, and prime again. If done right, it will look like you fired two shots at the same time.
2. Shotgun Retaliator
Used to shoot more than one bullet out of your Retaliator.
1. Install Orange Mod Works Stage One Kit (5kg spring or higher)
2. Pull priming slide back
3. Load one bullet in clip, then push priming slide forward (At this point, you should be able to pull the trigger, but don't do it yet.)
4. Attach Retaliator Barrel
5. Load darts into Retaliator barrel. I prefer to load two. At this point, you have one dart chambered and two in the barrel.
6. Angle slightly upward (to prevent darts falling out), and fire. This should fire three darts at a time. No need for a sledgefire!
3. Smoke Darts
Makes your gun shoot smoke.
1. Get a bag of flour, and some darts.
2. Put your darts in the flour, and push them in.
3. Take them out. The flour should be fill in the hole at the end of the dart.
4. Load it into a Nerf blaster, and fire!
4. Stabilize Shots
Use this technique to stabilize guns with flimsy stocks. Awesomely Nerf made this cool trick.
1. Use the picture to help you stabilize shots.
Picture: Awesomely Nerf
Freshen Old Darts
Use this technique to freshen your old darts. Blastaway.eu made this cool trick.
1. Get your darts, a hair dryer, and a plastic bag.
2. Put the darts in the bag.
3. Blow the darts with your hair dryer, letting some room for air to escape. Shake it while you use the hair dryer. Do this for 45 seconds.
4. Let it cool for a bit, and you are done!
Post below your cool tips and tricks!
Edited by fisher521, 15 January 2016 - 04:20 PM.