Adult Parkour Gym Nerf War in Rochester, NY Jan. 15th 6-8pm

3 replies to this topic

#1 Chadmanx

Chadmanx

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:09 PM

Hey everyone,

If you're in the Rochester, NY area this weekend, the Rochester Parkour Gym is hosting another war for adults ages 16+. These battles are unlike any other as they are done in a custom built parkour gym. You can climb on things, hide inside or behind things, and work together in a tight, urban-like arena.  

This is a team battle, so register your team of 3-4 players and you'll get to compete together. Light mods are allowed (<110 fps) and only elite darts are provided by us. Eye protection is required! 

Click Here to register ($10 per person).

Here's a short video from our last battle.

#2 HatBlasterandKazoo

HatBlasterandKazoo

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 08:48 PM

Darn I'm gonna be 16 days short of being 16. Welp, maybe next war, heh.

#3 Chadmanx

Chadmanx

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:12 PM

I'll let the age restriction slide if you want to attend. You'll just need a parent/guardian to sign your waiver for you. 

#4 HatBlasterandKazoo

HatBlasterandKazoo

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:20 PM

I'll let the age restriction slide if you want to attend. You'll just need a parent/guardian to sign your waiver for you. 

That would be awesome! I'll try to attend if I can (I should be able to), and we'll be sure to sign the waiver (if you have an e-waiver I'd be more than happy to get that signed ASAP, otherwise I'll have my mother sign it when we arrive).

That would be awesome! I'll try to attend if I can (I should be able to), and we'll be sure to sign the waiver (if you have an e-waiver I'd be more than happy to get that signed ASAP, otherwise I'll have my mother sign it when we arrive).

Actually, it is just now dawning on me that I probably can't get enough friends to do this within the age restriction. I don't really want to stretch the age restriction more than would be already necessary for me to get in Friday, but I'll be sure to show up once I have enough friends to come in as a team.

Edited by Ice Nine, 13 January 2016 - 09:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users