Photo

Any nerf wars during break on long island

3 replies to this topic

#1 xXD3V1LXx

xXD3V1LXx

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:33 PM

Just as the title says is there any need wars on the upcoming breaks on Long Island or within 2 hours driving distance of stony brook university? Look for wars within
These dates:

Feb 13-21

Mar 24-28

Apr 25-29

Thanks for reading please reply to this if there will be a war during this time. There is a small possibility I might make a war during one of those weeks I would need you to let me know if you would go to this if I did have one so I would know if it is worth it. Thank you!
A quote from Ice Nine
"Use the golden rule: Don't be a dick."

NERF On
-Devil

#2 Snoop Doggy doge

Snoop Doggy doge

Fig you, Van

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:28 PM

NENOs will be set up. I'll try and have Zach coordinate them with breaks, but not all of our breaks line up. For the time being, make slugs lmao, and maybe Aeromech will host some more.

Since I live in NYC, and I know a few others do, I can coordinate a party and group meet to take LIRR to a war, but someone would have to pick us up and bring us back to the train station

#3 Aeromech

Aeromech

• Moderators
  • 434 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:25 PM

and maybe Aeromech will host some more.

Oh boy you put the pressure right on me, eh? I will be in school until May so that means no blaster manufacture or repair until at least that time. Someone else will likely need to host a war, but at least we know Long island has a growing presence in the NIC. That being said if we have a war nearby I could probably have a blaster shipped out to school and find a means of getting there.

Watch my shitty videos

This is so ghetto but so awesome.

#4 Snoop Doggy doge

Snoop Doggy doge

Fig you, Van

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:18 PM

Lmao I can try hosting but it would fail because no car and most of the NH people don't like me. We could have it like Gnomeless fest where CT hosts in a field out far, AHEM ZACH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users