Roughcut parts placement

Roughcut help

4 replies to this topic

#1 SirSamus

SirSamus

• FNG-FB 
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 08:09 PM

So my roughcut broke (and by that I mean a spring came out and it ceased to function) and I attempted to assemble it back the best I could however I've got these parts left and I have no idea where to put them.

TL;DR idk where these parts go help please?

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20160102_005857.jpg
  • IMG_20160102_005810.jpg

#2 Birch

Birch

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:31 AM

I'm not a rough cut expert, but I think that that white piece is just a lock. I would just put it back together and see if works correctly or not.

It's like a Hurricane ate a Tornado and shat out a Monsoon!!

#3 jwasko

jwasko

PowerBeard

• Moderators
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:58 PM

The circles go over shafts that help guide the "sled" that pulls back the plungers.

The white part with a spring is a lock, but I'm not sure which one. It's possible that leaving it out will prevent another lock from releasing when it should.

-Jwasko, STILL Sole Surviving member of Steel City Nerf and Sober Sister of the Sex Dwarves
We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#4 DjOnslaught

DjOnslaught

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:36 PM

The circles go over shafts that help guide the "sled" that pulls back the plungers.

The white part with a spring is a lock, but I'm not sure which one. It's possible that leaving it out will prevent another lock from releasing when it should.

The white piece with a spring looks like possibly a no dryfiring lock, I think your spot on with the other parts though.
My advice is reassemble minus that piece to test, if it doesn't work message me and I'll take my roughcut apart when I get home and tell ya where it goes, unless you can find a picture of a modded one that shows the piece in the modification forum (which may be a good idea)

#5 SirSamus

SirSamus

• FNG-FB 
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:24 PM

Thanks for the help I'll assemble it later and see if it works

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users