Photo

Nerfers in South East Queensland Australia

Nerf in South East Queensland Australia Brisbane Hervey Bay marybourough Bundaberg

2 replies to this topic

#1 NinjaNerf22

NinjaNerf22

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:42 PM

Hey guys,
I am going to host nerf wars in South East Queensland Australia and want to know if there are any nerfers around this area. The playing fields will be in Hervey Bay as that is closer to me and a couple of my nerfing mates. It will be the first Saturday of each month and is 1pm - 4pm. All game types will be played and all blasters are allowed with the exception of some homemades that will need to be inspected before the games start. If anyone is in the area and interested please respond so I can have a look at numbers (I want at least 12 people so I need a few more).

Edited by NinjaNerf22, 21 December 2015 - 03:43 PM.

YouTube
NinjaNerf22
NinjaNerfVlogs

I nerfed you, I don't expect revenge either. Your blind, because you didn't follow the rules.

#2 laser

laser

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:04 AM

I dont know of anyone from down there but there is the SBNC (sour then brisbane nerf club) how far away are you from them? but i think they have finished for the year

#3 NinjaNerf22

NinjaNerf22

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:50 AM

Ok. Where is the sbnc located mainly. It's because I live 4 hours away from Brisbane.

Edited by NinjaNerf22, 22 December 2015 - 06:51 AM.

YouTube
NinjaNerf22
NinjaNerfVlogs

I nerfed you, I don't expect revenge either. Your blind, because you didn't follow the rules.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nerf, in, South, East, Queensland, Australia, Brisbane, Hervey Bay, marybourough, Bundaberg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users