Anyone do a Thunderblast Mod yet?

Mega Missile Shooter

5 replies to this topic

#1 xlome00

xlome00

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:51 AM

Just curious. I love the idea of the blaster, but I've watched some reviews and the FPS, accuracy and ranges are all a little limp IMO...

#2 The2ndBluesBro

The2ndBluesBro

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 04:04 PM

Nothing to mod. It's just a demolisher missile launcher. All you can do is maybe improve the seal and airflow a bit. Just build a HAMP. 

Nerf, Gaming, knives: https://www.youtube....FjcObRZTl2KReDQ

#3 Felix the cat

Felix the cat

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:33 AM

Nah, throw a Titan tank in there and use the hamp as a pump once you fine tune it. Been wanting to try similar with a hornet/ AMX1 tank on a demolisher to see if it would be an improvement. Just can't find a blast button in good working order to test it with.

#4 Spud Spudoni

Spud Spudoni

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:10 PM

Nah, throw a Titan tank in there and use the hamp as a pump once you fine tune it. Been wanting to try similar with a hornet/ AMX1 tank on a demolisher to see if it would be an improvement. Just can't find a blast button in good working order to test it with.

You can try adding a tank into that shell, but without an OPRV, it may not even work. Even if it does, it will not be NIC legal if you use a titan tank.

industrial designer

#5 Felix the cat

Felix the cat

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:01 PM

Even though it's fireing a demolisher missile/ grenade?

#6 CaliforniaPants

CaliforniaPants

Futtbrustrated

• Moderators
  • 459 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:34 PM

titan tanks are fine as long as they're firing missiles, and a non OPRV hornet tank has like a thumb's volume of air so I wouldnt have any problem with that firing missiles either 

trans as shit because fuck you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users