Photo

Barricade will not power on out of box.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Azwasaby

Azwasaby

• FNG-FB 
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 01:34 PM

Hey, I've found no help this far. I bought my son one of these. he is not strong enough to prime or pump  anything else so far. I pulled it out and decided to try it before wrapping it for Christmas. After switching it on 3 times and empty out the darts each time, it will no longer power on. Every soldering point looks intact. Batteries were RAYOVAC brand new. In typing this I realize I could go buy better batteries. Still any feedback  would be so much appreciated!!

Thank you very much

-Adam

#2 The2ndBluesBro

The2ndBluesBro

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 01:37 PM

Most likely a lemon. Return it and get a new one.

Nerf, Gaming, knives: https://www.youtube....FjcObRZTl2KReDQ

#3 Aeromech

Aeromech

• Moderators
  • 434 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 01:51 PM

Sounds really silly, but make sure the batteries are in the proper way. That's not to insult your intelligence, as there is a 25% chance that I will put them in wrong on the first try, and this is (sort of) my job. More likely it is in fact a lemon, just return the thing in the original packaging.

Edited by Aeromech, 05 December 2015 - 01:51 PM.

Watch my shitty videos

This is so ghetto but so awesome.

#4 Azwasaby

Azwasaby

• FNG-FB 
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 01:57 PM

Thought so. And tried that. Thanks fellas.

#5 Pineapplepies

Pineapplepies

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 10:41 PM

Hey, I've found no help this far. I bought my son one of these. he is not strong enough to prime or pump  anything else so far. I pulled it out and decided to try it before wrapping it for Christmas. After switching it on 3 times and empty out the darts each time, it will no longer power on. Every soldering point looks intact. Batteries were RAYOVAC brand new. In typing this I realize I could go buy better batteries. Still any feedback  would be so much appreciated!!

Thank you very much
-Adam

Not sure if it is too late, but I would think you may want to try and see if the switch feels like it is stuck. If it is and that is the problem, then try pulling the trigger all the way. To my knowledge, both the Stockage and the Barricade will jam like that from time to time since the pusher arm will get stuck.
<p>It's nerf or...... every other blaster brand that is better 

Darth nerf "I used to like the deploy, I ''twas but a learner, now I am the master" Obi buzz bee kenobi "only a master of nerf evil darth"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users