1 reply to this topic

#1 Echoblammo

Echoblammo

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:09 PM

I've been Using this set of Nerf Rules for wars with my friends:

http://www.nerforlando.com/

There are a few tricky rules in here that I need help with solving, maybe you guys have Ideas?

Nerf Rockets:

There are rules for making Hand Grenades in here, but what about Nerf Rockets (Like the ones that come with the Demolisher) The Best I can do right now is Say its an instant kill if it touches you, but there should be some Explosion rules or something, I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Taking Damage:

Beyond You have 3 Lives and if you get shot in the stomach you're dead, How do you guys consider taking damage? Do Gut Wounds have a 1 Minute time until you bleed out? If you do patch it up or something, what are the penalties? I'm good for Limb shots (You can't use them) I'm having trouble with Torso's.

This is it for now, I'll edit in new ones later.

#2 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 05:16 PM

Do you play games with those rules regularly? Here are some rules that are common at wars hosted by members of this site.  We usually try to focus on keeping things as simple as possible.  In my experience, creating a realistic scenario with rules for things like bleeding out and explosions makes the game too complicated and difficult to keep track of. 

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users