Use a water bottle with a one way valve to eleminate pumping it the heat of battle.
1. Put a rubber stopper in a bottle which only lets air in. Then, put a toothpick( or something) in the stopper. when the toothpick is pushed on, it releases the pressure.
2. Cut the cap so the sides of the cap are gone, but the middle and threaded part are still there. Attach the cap to a hose handle.
3. Put the two together, pull the trigger , and the dart shoots through pvc action like the zero's right here.
4. Pump a dart in, replace bottle if needed
5. Repeat steps 3-5 until out tanks, then manualy pump.
1 hose handle
? tank- bottle
Edited by nerfspecialforces, 02 August 2004 - 10:07 AM.