PA Super Stock War 11/28

PA Stock Darts Only

36 replies to this topic

#1 joedimarco

joedimarco

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 03:36 PM

I have currently participated in a lot of homemade blaster wars and i'm curious if anyone would be interested in partaking in a SuperStock War? if I were to get it all setup and everything, who would come out. I'm thinking possibly over winter break or something along those lines. if anyone is interested, comment and let me know. biggrin.gif

---------------UPDATE-----------

So we now have a date and time for the war and a location!!!! :D.

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!! this is a super stock war. No Homemade blasters. If you have any questions about a blaster that you created, message me some pictures about it or just bring it with you and we will give you the green light or red light on the blaster.

Date - 11/28/2015

Time - Arrive by 10, 10:30and play until who knows when

First game will start 11.

Location - Tyler State Park (Hickory Nut Picnic Area)

For more info go to this link - https://panerf.wordp...-november-28th/

i know ill personally be getting there early so i can scope out everything since i personally have not been to this field, but if anyone has any issues or anything, message me for my number and ill give it to you so you can call me.

Edited by joedimarco, 23 November 2015 - 10:30 AM.

#2 DICE134

DICE134

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 03:52 PM

You know I'm in depending on when exactly it takes place

#3 Craftsman

Craftsman

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 05:22 PM

Absolutely I'm interested. In this case how are we defining "SuperStock"?

Man keep finger on trigger receive painful finger bang!

Olde School Tacticool

All hail #YOLOStock!

I have taken a "break" from the hobby, but if you have anything crazy hit me up. I'm always interested in a challenge. Currently designing a nerf vehicle among other things.

#4 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:03 PM

I'm interested and just came from one today.

#5 beaker only

beaker only

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:56 PM

I would be down for this. Working on a few super stocks for funzies.
the difference between science and screwing around is writing things down.

#6 Alfatrooper

Alfatrooper

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:18 PM

I am interested if there is a good playing field. But why make the entire war super stock? It might be more fun to have both NIC rounds and super stock like at GnomeFest.

See you on the field, Alfatrooper                                                                                             My YouTube

#7 DICE134

DICE134

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:49 PM

I am interested if there is a good playing field. But why make the entire war super stock? It might be more fun to have both NIC rounds and super stock like at GnomeFest.

Don't get me wrong, I love NIC rounds just as much as everybody else. Not only would superstock be a bit different from the usual playing style we're use to
(with stock darts shooting inaccurately, close range "combat", etc.), but it would also give a less intimidating opportunity for new nerfers to learn more about, and have a gained interest in the hobby.

#8 joedimarco

joedimarco

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 01:15 AM

Absolutely I'm interested. In this case how are we defining "SuperStock"?

Any "stock" nerf blaster but with internal mods. Whether it's taking out the AR, upgrading springs, new flywheels, brass barrel. Whatever. Just no stefans.

Don't get me wrong, I love NIC rounds just as much as everybody else. Not only would superstock be a bit different from the usual playing style we're use to
(with stock darts shooting inaccurately, close range "combat", etc.), but it would also give a less intimidating opportunity for new nerfers to learn more about, and have a gained interest in the hobby.

He took the words right out of my mouth.

#9 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:50 AM

I have not actually done one before, depending on date and location, I could be down for it.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#10 Aeromech

Aeromech

• Moderators
  • 434 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 01:27 PM

Any "stock" nerf blaster but with internal mods. Whether it's taking out the AR, upgrading springs, new flywheels, brass barrel. Whatever. Just no stefans.

Stampedes are loaded, captain.

My only limiting factor is school; I am not too proud to say I've missed the last couple NENOs.
Watch my shitty videos

This is so ghetto but so awesome.

#11 joedimarco

joedimarco

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 07:50 PM

Stampedes are loaded, captain.

My only limiting factor is school; I am not too proud to say I've missed the last couple NENOs.

I'm thinking it might be during winter break. Maybe outside in the frozen tundra. Lol.

#12 joedimarco

joedimarco

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 07:56 PM

I have not actually done one before, depending on date and location, I could be down for it.

Most likely around winter break. Maybe thanksgiving break.

#13 jboynerf345

jboynerf345

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:56 PM

Is there anyway of knowing the set date soon? Will be in penn during Thanksgiving break and want to war before the year is over.

*edit, don't want to drive that far out in December though

Edited by jboynerf345, 10 November 2015 - 01:42 PM.

Snaps. Snaps. Snaps.

#14 joedimarco

joedimarco

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:07 PM

Is there anyway of knowing the set date soon? Will be in penn during Thanksgiving break and want to war before the year is over.

I'm possibly looking at November 28th. Day after Black Friday.

#15 joedimarco

joedimarco

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:12 PM

Everyone!!!!!!! I'm looking at November 28th for the war. It's the day after Black Friday. Please let me know if you can make it or not. I'm working on a location right now. I'm talking to someone about a field. I'll keep everyone updated.

#16 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:17 PM

POPULAR

I should be able to make it. I'll let you know if I have a good location to play.

#17 Alfatrooper

Alfatrooper

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:45 PM

That is not a good date for a lot of people. Frozen Fury, a water war is on that day hosted by DX. I can guarantee you that 5 or more NIC nerfers WILL attend your event if you make it for the week after. It is a very bad idea to split the already small group of people between two wars. That almost happened with NENO 8 and Grzntedfest but NENO was moved, and I think it was a good decision in the end.

I don't want to ruin your war and the difficult planning and energy commitment, but I also think it would be better to have two great separate events. As a group I think we should figure that out.

See you on the field, Alfatrooper                                                                                             My YouTube

#18 joedimarco

joedimarco

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:07 PM

That is not a good date for a lot of people. Frozen Fury, a water war is on that day hosted by DX. I can guarantee you that 5 or more NIC nerfers WILL attend your event if you make it for the week after. It is a very bad idea to split the already small group of people between two wars. That almost happened with NENO 8 and Grzntedfest but NENO was moved, and I think it was a good decision in the end.

I don't want to ruin your war and the difficult planning and energy commitment, but I also think it would be better to have two great separate events. As a group I think we should figure that out.

Hmmmmmm I'll keep that in mind. What about December 5th? Everyone ok with that? I want to have as many people as possible.

#19 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 06:02 AM

12/5/2015 should work with me.

#20 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 02:19 PM

I want to say solid maybe for me. As far as I am aware I have nothing planned that day.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#21 xXD3V1LXx

xXD3V1LXx

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 02:20 PM

Are integrations allowed I know this may seem stupid but it may affect me coming as I am getting a crossbow shipped in
A quote from Ice Nine
"Use the golden rule: Don't be a dick."

NERF On
-Devil

#22 DblDrgn

DblDrgn

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 07:37 PM

Both of the dates discussed (11/28 and 12/5) work just fine for me.

#23 DblDrgn

DblDrgn

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:01 AM

Finally this site goes back online.   

Guys the superstock war on 11/28 is happening.  Y'all are invited. 

For more info check PAnerf 11/28 NerfWar Info

We also have a Private Facebook Group  ...if you are friends with someone in the FB group just request that they add you to the group, or send me a friend request and I'll add you to the group.  

Edited by DblDrgn, 22 November 2015 - 01:04 AM.

#24 joedimarco

joedimarco

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 09:21 AM

12/5/2015 should work with me.

11/28 is the date. Be there.

#25 joedimarco

joedimarco

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 09:23 AM

Are integrations allowed I know this may seem stupid but it may affect me coming as I am getting a crossbow shipped in

Bring it along with a couple backups and we will make the call when we inspect your blasters.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PA, Stock Darts Only

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users