Modded Nitefinder

TIGHT!!!!!!!!!

42 replies to this topic

#1 jpshyboi9

jpshyboi9

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 01:19 AM

I just recently modded my nitefinder with a foot of pvc and I thought of sticking a barrle of an old already-modded pocket blaster. I put a dart in the barrel and cramed the barel in the pvc...locked loaded and got 75 feet. The pb barrel fell out like a shell and now I used all 10 of them as shells.

Lucky me I'm gettin my friends other 10 sawed off barrles that he has from modding his pbs and he dont know WTF he's in for!

#2 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 02:27 PM

god, you're annoying
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#3 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 02:44 PM

Heh, I was wondering if I was the only one.
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it." - The Architect, The Matrix: Reloaded

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

#4 jpshyboi9

jpshyboi9

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 02:53 PM

rawhide 7 or whoever you are ...your whole avatar/picture is annoying.

#5 DJ Hurley

DJ Hurley

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 02:54 PM

That comeback was the best ever.
NERF CITY
You're a dipshit, stop posting.
I'll let you know when you can start again.
Yes, I'm serious. ~Cxwq

#6 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 03:21 PM

Your not the only one Timber.

#7 texmustache

texmustache

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 03:55 PM

god, you're annoying

Here Here!
And seriously, Rawray is pretty senior around here. Well, maybe not senior, but at least respected.
I'm pretty skeptical about 75 feet, but oh well...i thought SSPB barrels had holes in them.

Edited by texmustache, 01 August 2004 - 03:56 PM.

#8 jpshyboi9

jpshyboi9

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 03:56 PM

thanx dj hurley....oh and your site is awsome too.

edit:my sspb barreel is the older one i think. no holes to be seen by me.

Edited by jpshyboi9, 01 August 2004 - 03:58 PM.

#9 TheHaze

TheHaze

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 04:26 PM

thanx dj hurley....oh and your site is awsome too.

edit:my sspb barreel is the older one i think. no holes to be seen by me.

*cough cough* Sarcasim *cough cough*

Edited by TheHaze, 01 August 2004 - 04:26 PM.

When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy

#10 nosferatu

nosferatu

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 04:33 PM

jpshyboi9, just a friendly reminder, the word thanks does not end in an x. Over all your grammar is good, but keep it excellent and you'll avoid some unessacary flaming.
You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light?

#11 jpshyboi9

jpshyboi9

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 06:24 PM

ill remember that ^_^

#12 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 08:02 PM

thank you kind sir, i've now found a quote better than "take the meat bridge, it's right here" for my profile.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#13 Whatitis

Whatitis

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 09:58 PM

Take that and rewind it back.
What?! No! I sell propane!

#14 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 10:19 PM

"fine, don't take the meat bridge."

#15 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 11:55 PM

Rawray is pretty senior around here.

UID 53 is pretty senior.

jpshyboi9,

You are in violation of at least a couple rules in the Code of Conduct. There's a link at the top of this page. You'd do well to read it.

At this point, avoid following up with these typical responses, deletion follows them like a stray dog:

"i type lik this all ways! AIM iz so gr8 2 learn 2 type!"

"Okay, fine. Don't you think you're being a little strict? (there! that took me 10 times longer, are you happy?!)"

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?!?!?"
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#16 jpshyboi9

jpshyboi9

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 03:14 AM

I never took time in thinking of a bunch of 20 year olds playing nerf with their very own site. But, I like nerf haven. It's very....innovvative and constructive. The since of punishment and further on restricment if fine but what about the other noobs and "trolls" that type like goofballs. No, don't get on them but instead get on the guy that has a strange name because he missed the o and hit p. So, enjoy containing your site like this gnawing in other people's habbits who have, if not better, but worse typing skills than me.

With me it's not that I don't have skills at typing. I use the internet during my off time and I go to nerfhaven on the internet. So, I take it as a time to relax from working and time for play.

Like they say, there's a time for work and a time for play. I quess my play is at your work.

I shall find other places of "play" than here if I'm not satisfying.

For the comeback about rawray7, I'm sorry but as a younger child I was somewhat picked on and I learned to defend myself. So, I defended and if the way I was brought up is wrong then it'll be takin' it elsewhere.

Thank you for your time,
User of nerf haven: jpshyboi9

P.S. I have also had a history of slang family that I was raised around,so sorry for the slang terms. Check out the topic bellow me and think about what you see and ask yourself, "Does this make since to ban a little child with poor grammar for asking a question of advice from who he knows is older and wiser?" and by the way, I have yahoo now, not AIM! :)

Edited by jpshyboi9, 03 August 2004 - 04:18 AM.

#17 jpshyboi9

jpshyboi9

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 03:40 AM

I am terribly sorry for double posting but I fubbled into this in a forum and thought the last post was long enough.

[QUOTE](taita_cakes)
howdy,
some of you may remember my rambling AIM type speak of about one year ago regarding a nerf movie, for which i wrote an all upper case introduction script.

You gave him a year and me maybe 3 to no more than 5 months to clean my typing up some? Wow!!!!! :)

#18 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 03:47 AM

He wasnt made to leave for a year, he did it on his own I beleave.

Your typing skills, I feel, are only secondary in why people are annoyed. For me the main reason was the BS ranges you were stateing for your sspb "barrel shells" idea.

Also keep in mind, cxwq doesnt care about membership on his site. He made it more for the veterans of nerf. Most of the vets wouldnt even care if no one new joined. So they would rather delete someone than try to teach them the ropes. Theirs other forums for it.

#19 jpshyboi9

jpshyboi9

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 04:13 AM

I see and respect the point of the site, but why allow the newer ones to come in if all that's going to happen is the new guys get thier butts gnawed at. For little pre-teens and the kids 1 year older than the age limit on these toys, they don't need it (that is getting yelled at by older people and running to thier mother for help).

I respect cxwq for keeping it clean, but try giving alloyance. The barrels ended up geting or flying ot and leaving awful gashes and wounds on others btw.

So, IF the site was for certain people then how bout telling the non-certain people.

See, I hate takeing crap like this so serious. Look at us. Cxwq just threatened to end a childs internet access and now this. A simple moddifaction idea turned into an online brawl about how I type. It's like a confliction with my 1st amendment rights. You have your rights for this site and we have other rights. My speache is SUPPOSED to be free and I don't think I did anyhting to harm younger and/or older ones with my posting by speaching my way.

So, let's let this go and end this topic.

The mod I made failed in short time and now I'm off to work for a little while. Hopefully I will have internet access over seas.

Go Army.

#20 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 04:47 AM

People seem to think the 1st amendment applies to their ability to use privately owned websites as their own personal toilet. You can say whatever you want, it doesn't mean we have to tolerate it here. The 1st amendment would suggest you may go start your own forum and talk how you want to talk. Good luck with that...!
"The 'dance goes on..."

#21 jpshyboi9

jpshyboi9

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 04:04 PM

This is my own post...why do I need a forum if it's already here?

#22 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 04:15 PM

it isn't yours, dipshit. it is on cxwq's board. you have no authority, no ownership, you have not been wronged, and you are not the persecuted righteous boardie.
stop talking back.
your rights don't extend to the internet, and even were this a physical, offline forum, it is private; your rights would be limited by the owner(s), at whose discretion you could be ejected without reason.

and do not fucking invoke the first amendment, you clearly have never read the constitution. the first amendment affects the actions of congress:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

(emphasis mine)
last i checked, nerfhaven is not a governmental body.
in conclusion, don't cite documents you haven't read, and don't piss off people in authority over you because you think you're right.

have a nice day.

Edited by okto, 03 August 2004 - 04:22 PM.

#23 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 05:04 PM

For the comeback about rawray7, I'm sorry but as a younger child I was somewhat picked on and I learned to defend myself. So, I defended and if the way I was brought up is wrong then it'll be takin' it elsewhere.

I've seen better defense by the U of A college football team, and we only won two games last year.

#24 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 05:41 PM

Alright guys, the more everyone bashes him the more defensive he's going to get, and it's just going to escalate. I'm sure all of us have done at least *one* stupid thing in our lives; there's no point to keep insulting him about his one mistake, it just keeps growing if nobody's noticed.

Jpshyboi9, not every n00b that comes in here get's his/her(rarely) ass gnawed on. I spent about 2 weeks observing the forums and learning the rules before joining and posting, so I haven't incurred too much hatred from other forum members (I hope). It's not just because you're new that you're being gnawed on, it's because some of your ideas just aren't plausible or useful. That and you're fighting back. If you've been here less than 3 months, it's just not worth fighting back against some of the older members, and least of all, do not fight against Cx. Just stop being so defensive; I realize it'll be against your nature, but it'll make your stay at NH a much more plesent one in the long run.

Oh, and another thing, you'd be suprised at how mature 14 year olds can be. Slicer of NHQ is what, 13 now? And he still acts better than alot of the forum members there.

~ompa

Edited by ompa, 03 August 2004 - 05:52 PM.

#25 jpshyboi9

jpshyboi9

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 07:03 PM

Oh my god! Can I ask you all something? How f**cking longer is this going to go on for? Just ignore this whole stupid predicament and go on with life. Both I and you have better things to do besides carry on like this. So, I'll clean my posts up if you all will stop gnawing my ass off about my postes and topics! ^_^

Edited by jpshyboi9, 03 August 2004 - 07:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users