Need some info about these darts

10 replies to this topic

#1 tycho

tycho

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:14 PM

I found these darts on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/...sd=221825358451
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried these,they don't seem to have the full plastic tip because you can see holes in the darts in the picture. if anyone has tried these can he/she respond and say if they are good or not and say why?

thanks

#2 Tobias

Tobias

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:19 PM

These are known as Voberry darts around here. They are indeed a hollow rubber tip and are quite similar to Elite darts.
Realistically my name is Tobias, but you can just call me Toby.

#3 tycho

tycho

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:35 AM

Thanks,do you recommend them?

#4 GeshmanWG

GeshmanWG

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:39 AM

What about these. They seem to be about the same price. And they glow! I'm looking to cheaply buy a lot of darts for a big nerf war and having them glow would make it easier to find them all.

#5 Tobias

Tobias

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:03 PM

What about these. They seem to be about the same price. And they glow! I'm looking to cheaply buy a lot of darts for a big nerf war and having them glow would make it easier to find them all.

I have bought both the normal blue Voberry darts and the white "Globerry" if you will. I highly suggest the white glow ones, they're great. Blue ones are okay too, but white is better to find IMO.
Realistically my name is Tobias, but you can just call me Toby.

#6 crazz sharp

crazz sharp

• FNG1 
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:42 PM

Good luck with the over seas order. I am currently wating on 2 dart orders that did not arrive from China on ebay. They should be here in the next 2 weeks, and if not I hope their going to refund me this time. One went to the wrong address, the individual contacted me and said he would send them but I guess never really did (kind of sad since I even told him it was part of my sons b-day present.). If u have good luck please let me know. Maybe you found a better seller. Thanx in advance.

#7 father time

father time

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:07 PM

These are known as Voberry darts around here. They are indeed a hollow rubber tip and are quite similar to Elite darts.

I think they are more likely FVJs, I don;t see a hole in the side of the heads. FVJs are considerably harder than stock darts or Voberries, a lot of groups won't let you use them because of this. Here in Cincinnati, we use them quite a bit.
Ask her if she wants you to give her a multiple orgasm.
And when she looks stunned show her a picture of the blaster.
But if she gets excited. You're in.
-Miguel Ramos
Time is the one thing you can never escape.-Father Time

#8 Snoop Doggy doge

Snoop Doggy doge

Fig you, Van

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:49 PM

Well, I think these are the best darts, they're called raves or USC darts and fly straight for me. Seller ships fast and it's cheap,

http://www.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

#9 GeshmanWG

GeshmanWG

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:23 AM

Just received my glow darts from vwillshop777. They seems to be a good quality and compatible with elites. They do NOT have a hole in the tip either. The tip feels as if it is pure rubber. I may dissect one and post it here if people are interested.

Edited by GeshmanWG, 25 September 2015 - 09:24 AM.

#10 tycho

tycho

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 01:03 AM

I ordered some darts without an hole in the tip (not these darts) and I was wondering why people ban them? Like stefans and slugs would hurt the same so I dont get that

#11 Pineapplepies

Pineapplepies

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:06 AM

Just received my glow darts from vwillshop777. They seems to be a good quality and compatible with elites. They do NOT have a hole in the tip either. The tip feels as if it is pure rubber. I may dissect one and post it here if people are interested.

Do you know if they hurt as much as the hard plastic tip darts? I have some solid plastic ones and need solid rubber darts that don't hurt as much.
<p>It's nerf or...... every other blaster brand that is better 

Darth nerf "I used to like the deploy, I ''twas but a learner, now I am the master" Obi buzz bee kenobi "only a master of nerf evil darth"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users