Wal-mart Report

good and bad news

5 replies to this topic

#1 VeggieBoy 3000

VeggieBoy 3000

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 09:08 PM

Well You all probably have noticed that www.walmart.com is now selling the new N-Strike Line, so today I headed to my local Wal-Mart to see if I could be the first to pick up a set. Now, the bad news is, they didn't have any, in fact they only had about 3 tech targets hidden on a top shelf.

However, there is also some good news. I found, hidden on another top shelf, about 10 Lanard First Shots. Now this in itself is not big news, but the big news lies in the fact that they were a totally different color scheme than the orange and purple first shots I'd previously seen. They were a snazzy blue and white. On the back of the box was a snazzy blue and white max shot. Do i smell a re-release?

My meijer's also had a fresh stock of Airtech 3000's, but I am not that excited due to the fact that they were in the old green nerf boxes with the old logo. Nothing new, just getting rid of old overstock.

So that's it for now. Has anyone else seen the new color scheme Lanard guns? Has anyone seen the N-Strike Line actually in stores?

Edited by VeggieBoy 3000, 30 July 2004 - 09:08 PM.

Go NAVY! Beat ARMY!

#2 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 10:21 PM

hah, I would so buy a sexy blue and white maxshot!

shouldnt TRU's be getting these as well? Wal-mart seems kinda odd to me.

Edited by ShortShit, 30 July 2004 - 10:21 PM.

~SS

#3 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 10:36 PM

I was at TRUS yesterday and they had blast bazookas, nite finders, tts alot of em, and like 8 rf20s none of the strike line.....yet that is
Im a Sharp Shooter YE HAAAA

HAHAHA

#4 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 10:57 PM

I went to Target in search of the N'Strike today. No luck. When I go out to my gf's house, I'll stop at Walmart and check in. There's no Walmart near me.

#5 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 09:32 PM

I have also seen the First Shots at my local Wally world. Looking at the shipping date on their website, I think it may be a good idea to wait until Monday when they supposedly restock their toys.
"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

#6 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:12 PM

No strike line yet... but there's no shortage of NF, RF20, ttg's, or tek products...
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users