1 reply to this topic

#1 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 10:12 PM

I'm sure there are already mods with the Zing Air Firetek Bow that are like

Posted Image

but this thread isn't really about the mod, it's mainly about the fun you can have with it after you do it because of how insanely accurate it is!
I've built made many homemades and modified a bit of Nerf guns in the past, but they don't really shoot where you're aiming for after 70' (usually the grouping is about 8-10' apart, and it's not even in a straight like; it's about 5'+ to the left or right from the line you shot down).

These Zing bow and arrows are obviously not for quick reloading, or to be used in wars, they are just super accurate and friggin' fun, as shown in my video, so please click on the link below and laugh your ass off!

We made it in Manhattan Union Square after we saw Ant-Man (Which BTW, has 2 secret scenes after the credits).

https://youtu.be/zCxfPNyfqjc

Edited by b00m13, 11 August 2015 - 10:14 PM.

The only place Wal-Mart exists in New York, is in our TV's.

#2 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:06 PM

I am 100% doing this. DTC is my favorite gametype and in MN we often play with variable points for different sized ammo as motivation to do crazy and quasi-practical mods exactly like yours.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Edit: also realized this is great for younger kids or people with younger kids who don't have the arm strength to really operate on of these. Double thanks!

Edited by SonReeceSonJensen, 13 August 2015 - 02:08 PM.

The Difference:
-Guns shoot bullets that kill people
-Blasters shoot darts that tag people

I do not play with guns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users