Photo

Feedback

6 replies to this topic

#1 Droid31

Droid31

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:25 AM

I have done many transactions with people on here in the past, but lately there has been a bunch of people wanting to buy stuff and they want me to send them the blaster and then they pay because they can not find any feedback about me. That's not how I do business. So if I have had a transaction with you in the past could you please post some feedback in the buyer seller feedback thread here: http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=11550

Thanks

#2 Condorboy

Condorboy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:40 AM

I have done many transactions with people on here in the past, but lately there has been a bunch of people wanting to buy stuff and they want me to send them the blaster and then they pay because they can not find any feedback about me. That's not how I do business. So if I have had a transaction with you in the past could you please post some feedback in the buyer seller feedback thread here: http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=11550

Thanks

I will buy the RS and brass from you before you ship it. If the stuff comes as you say it is I will leave a good review on the BS feedback thread.

'Cause I'm a straight up gangster, I know that stuff.

#3 Droid31

Droid31

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:23 PM

I will buy the RS and brass from you before you ship it. If the stuff comes as you say it is I will leave a good review on the BS feedback thread.

Was not talking about you. Do you not understand that I DO NOT want to ship to """"Canada""""

#4 skullface44

skullface44

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:11 PM

I told you both of the places that I know of to get brass. Both are in the GTA, why pay for it in USD + shipping when you can just buy it locally? its not hard to find

Edited by skullface44, 26 July 2015 - 10:12 PM.

#5 The2ndBluesBro

The2ndBluesBro

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:15 PM

I will trade/sell you a bag of brass that I have at the war. From what I remember it has a bunch of sizes except 17/32. PM me if you are interested.

Nerf, Gaming, knives: https://www.youtube....FjcObRZTl2KReDQ

#6 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:59 PM

I have done many transactions with people on here in the past, but lately there has been a bunch of people wanting to buy stuff and they want me to send them the blaster and then they pay because they can not find any feedback about me. That's not how I do business.

Asking someone to ship an item before you pay is pretty crappy. Something that both buyers and sellers should be aware of is that Paypal has buyer protections built in. If a purchase arrives and does not meet expectations, there are methods of recouping your funds. Conversely, sellers need to be vigilant about protecting themselves with proper packaging, pictorial evidence, and shipment tracking. This all works out better if we remember the golden rule: "Don't be a dick."
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#7 Droid31

Droid31

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:11 PM

Asking someone to ship an item before you pay is pretty crappy. Something that both buyers and sellers should be aware of is that Paypal has buyer protections built in. If a purchase arrives and does not meet expectations, there are methods of recouping your funds. Conversely, sellers need to be vigilant about protecting themselves with proper packaging, pictorial evidence, and shipment tracking. This all works out better if we remember the golden rule: "Don't be a dick."

Well said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users