Missouri/kansas Nerf War

Midwest Side, yo!

10 replies to this topic

#1 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 12:36 PM

Whad up ya'll. After going to the summer SENO, I'm seriously thinking about/wanting to put on a Nerf War in Missouri or Kansas. I have no clue exactly when or where, just that I want to do it. This topic is basically here for everyone to discuss ideas and stuff. I'm thinking about having it some time this winter or spring. As for location, probably a campground outside either Kansas City (KS or MO side) St. Louis, or somewhere in central Missouri, such as Columbia. Warrensburg (where I go to college at) has a decent part that might work), and its about an hour outside Kansas. I'd like to bring as many people together as possible, so its going to be hard for at least some of us to make it, but I don't think its impossible. Anywho, everything's pretty open at this point. Once we get some locations down that are mutually acceptable, we can discuss it or vote on stuff, or whatever. I've also got a topic going at NHQ as well. Once we get some real details down, I'd like to keep the topic going at only one site; it will make it easier for both me and everyone else to keep track of. Finally, if anyone has ideas about other websites to go to and post, let me know; I'll post there to try to get more people. Later guys, thanks for any responses. Feel free to e-mail or AIM me with any ideas or questions.
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it." - The Architect, The Matrix: Reloaded

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

#2 TheHaze

TheHaze

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 01:27 PM

Ok because the IL NERF WAR, which I tried to start orginizing almost over a year ago fell through because people are stupid and everyone either backed out and or stayed on the forums for a few weeks and then left, I would totaly be interested in this war. It's not that far. If you have it central Missouri I don't think I could come but if you have it in the Saint Louis area it would be very likely that my group and I could come. Keep me posted.
When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy

#3 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 01:33 AM

I'm not sure exactly what I'll do yet. I'd like to have as many people as possible to show up, hopefully. I know there are quite a few KC area Nerfers, and I'm pretty sure they're some in St. Louis. I'm leaning towards central Missouri, near Columbia, but I'd like to have more responses from people in general before I start saying where I'd like to have/host it. I'll wait awhile before I make any definite decisions. Thanks for the interest though, definitely.
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it." - The Architect, The Matrix: Reloaded

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

#4 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 01:35 AM

i probably replied to this on NHQ. but KC is easier for me, and we have a nerf club at skool, 5 members so far, anticipate twice as many when skool starts (some kids don't give me their email addresses)

#5 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 09:36 AM

I live in Kc and I might be able to get 2 or 3 more people to nerf in kc, but if set in St. Louis I can only get you 1 of my frends. I might not be able to make it to central mo, no famaly there, but you never know!
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#6 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 12:07 PM

^^^

You live in KC? Man there are more people than i thought.

As i've said before alot of NWO and KCNO quit nerfing, but im sure they would come back for one last hoorah. Thats about 8 people.

I could ONLY do one in Kansas City. I cant travel anywhere out of the metropolitan area.

#7 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 06:28 PM

Cool, thanks for the responses guys. So, at a "realistic minimum", we'd have... ::counting:: ... (is it supposed to hurt?) ... about 20 people, methinks. That would be awesome. K, as of now, my "official" leaning is towards KC, though as I've said earlier, none of this is definite; we have plenty of time. Thanks again guys for the responses.

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

#8 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 08:08 PM

IS, I am gmklen (bum, bum, bummmmm) :D

I like the sound of this... now no holding the war at frend's houses while their parents are out, I want it at a park that does not have dog waist all over. (westwood)
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#9 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 08:51 PM

Ahh Gmklen, glad your still aliave.

The 2 places that would be best for me are either Olathe or OverLand Park.Where would you like to have it?

BTW hows your clan? You guys got any more guns?

#10 Baelin

Baelin

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 08:09 PM

hello all. i'm relatively new to the Nerf thing. i live 10 min. outside Knob Noster which is about 15 min. from warrensburg. i would love to attend this war if i could get a ride because at this time i don't have my liscence but who knows i might have it by the time this takes place. well i'll talk to you guys later. peace out.

#11 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 11:32 PM

Hey all, sorry for the lack of updates I've been really busy this semester.

I'm still not sure where I want to have it. Until I can get a car and personally scout locations, I'd rather not declare where. Thusly, this thread will probably be dead for a while. Once January rolls around, I'll have a car, so I'll be able to finalize many more things. Baelin, as long as I have my car in the spring, I'll be able to give you a ride.

So once I get a car, things will start rolling as far as organization and stuff goes. Later guys, thanks for keeping up.

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users