I was scammed by Drac?

I may have been scammed by Lord draconical

3 replies to this topic

#1 thugmuffin22

thugmuffin22

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 03:40 AM

Hey guys! I have been in the forum once or twice, but it's been about a year since this happened and he popped in my suggested videos on YouTube a day or two ago, so it reminded me to take my last stand.
Last year around this time, I send a Private message to drac asking about a commission, where I detailed it, and asked for a quote. He quoted it, then we continued to talk through email where I paid him on PayPal (around $175 dollars) and he emailed me once or twice after that then just stopped. He would not reply, he would not write. He then possibly blocked me on his YouTube because none of my comments about it get any recognition. So I beg. If anyone has legitimate contact with him, has done a deal with him, or if you are in this forum yourself, please respond. Thank you.

This belongs in the Buyer Seller feedback thread if it pertains to a deal made on this site. Otherwise, you're on your own.

#2 Aeromech

Aeromech

• Moderators
  • 434 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:33 AM

You might want to put your experience in the buyer/seller feedback thread.
Watch my shitty videos

This is so ghetto but so awesome.

#3 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:45 AM

What Aeromech said. Also file a dispute on Paypal.

#4 tomorrowsDarkness

tomorrowsDarkness

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:51 AM

Drac doesn't seem like the type of guy to do that. I've sold him stuff before, and he does enough dealings to not need to steal cash from people.
Elder of the Brothers Bradshaw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users