Photo

Guts of RF20 in swarmfire: Can it be done?

Just curious to see if anyone's tried

5 replies to this topic

#1 Noah-641

Noah-641

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:55 PM

Long story short, I have a RF20, but I don't care for the shape of it, but I like the performance. My friend suggested putting the guts of it in a swarmfire, which I found interesting. Do you think it can be done? Has anyone ever tried it. Please tell me about it. I'm interested.

#2 OceanSkais

OceanSkais

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:28 PM

Long story short, I have a RF20, but I don't care for the shape of it, but I like the performance. My friend suggested putting the guts of it in a swarmfire, which I found interesting. Do you think it can be done? Has anyone ever tried it. Please tell me about it. I'm interested.

Well, from my experience with the rf20 the internals are pretty spread out. I think if you had enough experience you could carve out the swarmfire shell to get the internals in a working order.

#3 Birch

Birch

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:10 PM

Anything is possible as long as you approach it with logic and ingenuity. And epoxy putty.

Try it and tell us how it goes!

It's like a Hurricane ate a Tornado and shat out a Monsoon!!

#4 The2ndBluesBro

The2ndBluesBro

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:36 PM

It might work better in a hyperfire? With the pump under the drum like MIG's HyperMaxx. Dunno where you could fit the bladder though. Don't remember how big the hyperfire is inside.

Edited by The2ndBluesBro, 03 July 2015 - 08:37 PM.

Nerf, Gaming, knives: https://www.youtube....FjcObRZTl2KReDQ

#5 Noah-641

Noah-641

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:46 PM

Dunno where you could fit the bladder though

I was thinking of having an air hose go to an external air tank in my backpack. This would eliminate both the bladder and the pump, as my air tank is filled via a tire valve.

Edited by Noah-641, 03 July 2015 - 09:47 PM.

#6 Green Wing

Green Wing

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:05 PM

I was thinking of having an air hose go to an external air tank in my backpack. This would eliminate both the bladder and the pump, as my air tank is filled via a tire valve.

It should be an easy fit then. The swarmfire has tons of space and without having to worry about awkward bladder/pump fitting it should be an easy mod.

Edited by Green Wing, 03 July 2015 - 10:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users