Where: Memorial Park in Wilsonville, Oregon. A short thirty-minute drive north from Salem, or about twenty south from Portland. (Hint: This is the town where Fry's Electronics and Family Fun Center are)
Willamette Valley Nerf League invites you to attend our fourth war of the year! Last months war surged beyond our expectations with twelve attendees! We are hoping to have even more people attend this month. We have some NIC caliber blasters, but there will be plenty of superstock blasters being used as well.
Things to bring:
- Water, Gatorade, Etc.
- Sunscreen, seriously it will be sunny, because it doesn't rain in July.
- Whatever blasters you think that you will use.
- Large ammo blasters, balls, rockets, arrows, missiles, etc.
- Eye protection (mandatory!), I should have extras if you forget, but don't count on it.
- Darts! Stock, slugs, silicone domes.
Things not to bring:
- Realistically painted blasters.
- Pump-plugged, singled Titans and Hydro Cannons, though either of these shooting rockets will be useful.
- Hard-tipped darts, such as FVJs or glue domes.
- CTF Push/Pull
- Freeze Tag
- Defend The Core
- Fastest Tagger in the West
Folks from Facebook
If you are interested in attending, or have any questions, please let us know!
Edited by Draconis, 29 June 2015 - 01:17 AM.