Photo

[IL] S.C.S.N.W. presents... Foam of July!

Celebrate Independence Day with your Nerf bros!

3 replies to this topic

#1 markeski

markeski

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 11:23 PM

Posted Image

Foam of July!
War is scheduled to take place at:
Pilcher Park in Joliet, IL

Location: Pilcher Park [SEE DIRECTIONS INFO] / 2501 Highland Park Dr. Joliet, IL
Date: Sunday July 26th 2015
Time: 11am-5pm

IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS INFO:
Pilcher park grounds adjacent to Bird Haven Greenhouse and Conservatory (225 Gougar Road Joliet, IL). Gouger is right off the expressway for easy access. If you get directions to the conservatory, its the Pilcher Park entrance right next to the conservatory, there is ample parking, and enclosed picnic tables for lunch/staging or trades/sales before and after the event. You'll see parking and a playground equipment setup nearby and know you're in the right place (look for my bright yellow and black striped Camaro). If you want my contact number ahead of time in event you get lost, PM me and I can provide it.

Posted Image

General Rules:

What to bring:
I will be bringing the community supply of elite/koosh darts. Participants are encouraged to use the community supply (unless you want to use a ball blaster, boomco, or other arrows/missles). If you haven't contributed $20 this year (2015), please bring that with you to help us maintain our community supply. (note: modified weighted ammo, glue domes or metal washer slugs will NOT be permitted).

+ Nerf or similar foam projectile blasters (homemades subject to host approval)
+ At least 1 pistol for the pistol rounds
+ Foam Melee Weapons
+ Eye Protection (MANDATORY!)
+ Food/Drinks
+ $20 for community dart supply (unless you have already contributed for 2015
+ blasters for loaning, trading or selling
+ guests participants

What not to bring:

- Slugs/Glue domes/bb weighted darts
- Overpowered blasters (blasters should be in the ballpark range of 100ft or less). I reserve the right to approve/ban any blaster from an event.

Relevant Information:

- all ages allowed, anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by a parent/gaurdian or appointed responsible adult (who can also participate or just stick around and watch).

- if you get hit anywhere on the body or blaster or your carried equipment by any foam projectile it counts as a hit/tag

Agenda:

Bash Ball, Defend The Core, 3-15 Death Match, Medics!, Carpe, Core Penetration and Tower Defense.

Please post with questions or if you will be attending. Join us on our Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/groups/scsnw
Posted Image

Edited by markeski, 12 July 2015 - 01:30 AM.

#2 markeski

markeski

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 04:53 AM

This event is right around the corner. Who's in!?

Edited by markeski, 21 July 2015 - 03:58 AM.

#3 evilalec555

evilalec555

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:09 PM

ill go if theres more than 8 people

Edited by evilalec555, 23 July 2015 - 03:10 PM.

#4 markeski

markeski

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:28 PM

Over 25 showed. We have 20-30 on average. As many as 32 so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users