Hey guys, I'm looking for some replacement motors for my strife. To get to the point, here's a quick rundown of the relevant mods that have been done so far and some criteria for the motors.
- Thermistor, Jam Door Lock, and Magazine Lock removed. (Mechanical locks also removed.)
- Whole blaster has been rewired, including the resisters between the motors.
- Motors are some (rookie mistake) RM2s that I have burned through. No longer have the stock motors.
- I have lightly sanded the flywheels for less dart slip.
- Need to run batteries through stock tray.
- Running Efest 14500 IMRs (3.7V each) with dummy batteries, and can do any combination of them. (I have 4 IMRs and 4 dummy batteries.)
- Running the stock rev trigger, but replacing that if necessary would be fine.
- Open to shell cutting for some 180 motors, but would prefer 130s if possible.
- Looking for performance, but something that will last. (Giving this one to a friend, don't want anything not working for a long time.)
- Price isn't really a concern, but I'm going to be smart with it. I not paying $30 for something that is slightly better then stock motors, when I can just buy another stryfe for $20.
If anyone could suggest some motors that would be great. I'm in Canada if that changes anything, but I should be able to get almost anything. Links would be appreciated cause getting scammed sucks.
Edited by montainz09, 26 June 2015 - 12:07 PM.