Photo

S.T.I. Sex-Dwarf Tactical Insertion (NorCal)

A Pittsburg Nerf War

1 reply to this topic

Poll: I have a few questions for you all. (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick a date that would work well for you.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Are you willing to commute to Pittsburg Ca, 94565

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Are you capable/willing to play with dome darts

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 sublimedom777

sublimedom777

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:46 PM

Hi there friends in California. Our invasion has gone largely unnoticed (according to plan), but I want to assure you that you're slowly being taken over by easterners. As such, I'd
like to host a nerf war in the NorCal area. I'm optimistically looking to get around 12 attendees total (myself and my guests included) to start having regular, NIC level wars. If
anyone has any suggested parks, or would like to help organize, please let me know! For now, this will be a planning thread for what will hopefully be our first of many wars.

Where: Buchanan Park, 4150 Harbor Street, Pittsburg, CA 94565
I believe this park to be both large enough to ensure we don't bother any other park-goers, and varied enough to provide several unique play areas. I took 2 photos of the area
I believe will be our main field, and theoretically shouldn't be bothered by anyone as we play. It is the area due west of the parking lot in the above linked Google Map.

Facing East
Posted Image

Facing West
Posted Image

The park also has a mulched playground area, several areas with moderate tree cover, and a parking lot.

When: TBD, please weigh in on the poll above. If you have any concerns please let me know.

Details:

What to bring:
Primary blaster, secondary blaster, backups in case something breaks. Bring all Ultimators, Maximizers, and ammo for each!
Lunch (if you're the kind of person who eats at nerf wars) There is definitely a McDonalds not too far from the park, and a BK a little further away that I'm aware of.
- Pittsburgh tradition mandates a trip to a chinese buffet after the war, and I intend to do so here as well.
Cash/Blasters for sale/trade (If you are looking to purchase or sell something at this war, you may mention that in your RSVP post. Do not create extra posts for it, this is not a trading thread.
Hydration (I will try and bring a water jug, but anything above and beyond is your responsibility)
Apparel - All Sex Dwarves in attendance should be in uniform, all attendees are encouraged to keep an eye on the weather and dress accordingly.

Gametypes:
Penetration - Bring your Ultimators out of their ceremonial velvet lined boxes and actually fire them! YAY! Maybe we'll even play Triple Penetration this time!
Freeze Tag - A Pittsburgh, Pa Original
Other "normal" gametypes (3:15, 5:0, etc)

Age Requirements:

This event is open to those 13 and up, but there are specific requirements placed on that.
Those aged 13-16 must have their parent or guardian on the premises, and that guardian must be fully aware of the risks involved. (I will not take blame if your child takes a hard hit)
Those under the age of 18 are required to wear eye protections at all times during play. I strongly encourage, and likely will require something more than just normal eyeglasses (I was
hit in the glasses at Hb4H, and it chipped the lens. They are not sufficient protection.)
Those over the age of 18 are strongly encouraged to wear sufficient (see above) eye protection, but have the right to decline, and in doing so accept responsibility for any ocular harm
that should befall them.

Parents, please be aware that this event will be mixed age groups. While we make attempts to be courteous to younger players, they will not receive favoritism or special accommodations,
and are expected to display a modicum of maturity and responsibility while playing (i.e. following rules, playing safely, respecting other players/pedestrians as well as the venue, and so forth).

Dart/Blaster regulations

Standard Nerf etiquette applies. Pittsburgh traditionally played by a code of "If it's not dangerous, it's ok".

This applies to both blasters and darts in our community. We do not tolerate flat black, or other realistically themed blasters, unsafe darts, but most of all,
we do not tolerate unsafe play.

Transportation:
I may be able/willing to provide transportation to anyone living in the Vacaville/Fairfield area, as I will be commuting from there, but please contact me if you need help.

Attendees:
SublimeDom777 (+1-2)
Bro Juice

Edited by sublimedom777, 21 June 2015 - 12:21 AM.

Last of the Sex Dwarves, Head of Waifu Relations, Fetishizer of Blasters, The Far Warring, Mini-Van Driver, Possessor of Mattels, and Warden of the Manongahela

We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#2 Bro Juice

Bro Juice

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:59 PM

Count me in.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users