Enhancing the Nerf N-Strike ELITE breech

3 replies to this topic

#1 Comm Wolffe

Comm Wolffe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:54 PM

Hello,
This is my FIRST post but not my first mod, hence I don't understand how nerfhaven works so log into your google account to look at the pictures, so please take that into consideration. I feel that I have solved a small problem in the Elite style breeches. This mod allows more airflow behind the dart instead of around it and increased the ranges. I did this on my rampage w? OMW kit installed and it is a lot quieter. In this post I did it on my retaliator. Enjoy the mod!!!!!!

Prerequisite: Have the AR removed (I know it doesn't make much of a difference but I removed it anyway)

Materials:
Hotglue
Pen cartridge
Dart
Breech
Screwdriver

First get your blaster:
My link

Unscrew it:
My link

Internals-this already had previous mods done to it:
My link

Take you breech, dart, and pen cartridge and make the setup I'm going to show you:
My link

My link

Leave the dart and pen in the breech and put hot glue in the end air enters:
My link

Put hotglue all the way around the pen:
My link

Let it dry:
My link

Take your pen out and you should be left with this:
My link

My link

This is what it should look like looking down the breech. Sorry if this was a bad post it is my first one.

THANK YOU!
Comm. Wolffe

Edited by Comm Wolffe, 12 June 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#2 Aeromech

Aeromech

• Moderators
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:07 PM

Ironically, the picture links are broken, but this is how to post photos on nerfhaven.

Just get a photobucket.
Watch my shitty videos

This is so ghetto but so awesome.

#3 Condorboy

Condorboy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 02:07 PM

I actually use some E-Tape on the bolt sled of my Retaliator and rampage to prevent any air from escaping the plunger assembly. This is a cool alternative, and I will definitely try it out!

'Cause I'm a straight up gangster, I know that stuff.

#4 Comm Wolffe

Comm Wolffe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:20 PM

I actually use some E-Tape on the bolt sled of my Retaliator and rampage to prevent any air from escaping the plunger assembly. This is a cool alternative, and I will definitely try it out!

Well when I tried to use e-tape my breech would get jammed even with only one layer. That is why I came up with this method.

Edited by Comm Wolffe, 14 June 2015 - 12:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users