Photo

Taobao Longshot Shotgun Grip by F10555

6 replies to this topic

#1 racer188

racer188

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:54 PM

Got some goods in the mail today all the way from China. Saw these a few weeks back and PYSK just did a review on his channel, here

Link to item on TaoBao

First impressions, the 3D printing is amazing and very fine quality. I have this on one of my longshots with a 14KG spring and the install was super easy. I ordered mine with the added picatinny side rail covers but did not order the pump grip bottom picatinny attachment

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Comparison to an Xplorer gen 1 shotgun grip

Posted Image

I also got F10555's shotgun kit for the retaliator, which I will try to post later. Link is here

Edited by racer188, 21 May 2015 - 09:51 AM.

#2 T3kn0Hazard

T3kn0Hazard

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 05:02 PM

Psyk said that in order to get these that you have to use a secondary site such as Peeka. Is this the case or can you order directly from them and still get it?
If you used a secondary site would you be willing to share with us which one?
I am very interested in getting a few of these but feel it may not be worth the troubles of doing so.

#3 CaliforniaPants

CaliforniaPants

Futtbrustrated

• Moderators
  • 459 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:27 PM

yes, you have to use a third party for taobao as they do not ship outside of china. a friend has had success with taobaoring as a broker, but i cannot personally speak for them. just remember, these brokers do charge a fee for their services and depending on your shipping speed it could take a month or months to arrive. good luck.

trans as shit because fuck you

#4 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

Just remember, these brokers do charge a fee for their services and depending on your shipping speed it could take a month or months to arrive.

So, on par with Orange Mod Works.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#5 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:53 PM

I might be able to do something similar to this, and most likely better.

Now I need to find a Longshot.

#6 cheerios

cheerios

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:12 PM

I might be able to do something similar to this, and most likely better.

Now I need to find a Longshot.

If you want to hook me up with one of them when you're done you can have one of my Longshots.
22:46- jakejagan :Ryan, did you hear that Zeke's BBBB made N9 bleed?
22:47- Zorn :BONUS

#7 racer188

racer188

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:46 AM

Psyk said that in order to get these that you have to use a secondary site such as Peeka. Is this the case or can you order directly from them and still get it?
If you used a secondary site would you be willing to share with us which one?
I am very interested in getting a few of these but feel it may not be worth the troubles of doing so.

I used panli shop. Link No problem with the purchase from start to finish. They take Paypal but if you are buying an amount that is large they will need to verify your ID first. Other than that it's pretty straight forward. They charge 1% or so for their service. You have to take into consideration there will be two shipping costs. 1 from the buyer to address in China and 1 from China to USA. Shipping cost will vary from the speed you want it to get here. See below for shipping time.

yes, you have to use a third party for taobao as they do not ship outside of china. a friend has had success with taobaoring as a broker, but i cannot personally speak for them. just remember, these brokers do charge a fee for their services and depending on your shipping speed it could take a month or months to arrive. good luck.

From start to finish my order transaction took 2 weeks to get into my hands. I opted to use a more expensive shipping option, DHL. Everything in my order arrived without a hitch. Shipping speed depends on your wallet size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users